Skip to content

Discuss This Should Suzi Perry be doing MotoGP instead of F1 in 2013? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Should Suzi Perry be doing MotoGP instead of F1 in 2013?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Should Suzi Perry be doing MotoGP instead of F1 in 2013?

Suzi Perry will be presenting the BBC'S F1 coverage in 2013. Suzi has previously presented the BBC's MotoGP coverage, before stepping down in 2010.   pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 January 2013 13:22)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
GrazzerFazer

Feb 11

GrazzerFazer says:

Suzi

Keep her on MotoGP but make her naked would do wonders for the viewing figures

Reply to this Topic
redracer46

Oct 11

redracer46 says:

Matt Azz

I personally dont mind the commentary from matt and Azi, Matt has a great banter going with Cal which always raises a smile and I think in time Azi could develop.  Suzi had lots of friends in the paddock given the number of years she covered this and WSBK.  I think she will do wonders for the dull BBC F1 coverage they have now with the stale Humphries on his way.  This way Moto GP and F1 has decent teams :P  Now if only they could persuade Mamola, Ryder and Moody to change to the Beeb..... !!!

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

Aren't the BBC losing their Motogp tv rights after next season anyway ?

Reply to this Topic
69Fastback

Apr 12

69Fastback says:

redracer46

"Now if only they could persuade Mamola, Ryder and Moody to change to the Beeb..... !!!" Yep, have to agree with you there. By far the best commentary team on the box! Eurosports 'HD' coverage has made it even better, just need to remove the annoying adverts now.

Reply to this Topic
HOSBUSA

Sep 09

HOSBUSA says:

Tbh they couldnt do any worse than the young BBC bloke who covers MotoGP now. What planet is he on? Where does he get his pullovers and nice plus four socks? Calling everyone "mate" in some cheesey and cringeworthy way. He shows no respect and is fupping embrassasing to watch. The looks on the two other commentators faces says everything. We have to turn the volume off and subtitles on when the BBC bloke is on the grid which ruins it for us.

I would rather have a biker doing the main TV coverage.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Piroflip...

I was worried there for a while, I thought you had been "Deleted/Censored.

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

Suzi Perry should be doing the Allegra Box Splits on a pole in my living room

Google it, you'll thank me later for the image.

Reply to this Topic
smilo996

Nov 08

smilo996 says:

Other than Suzi Perry The best way to listen to MotoGP is in Italian. They can make the most boring of races sound amazing. A better alternative to Julian Ryder. The muppets go commentating. There was a golden era of race commentary, the first generation after TV stated a ther radio people moved over. On radio they had to prepare, watch carefully and provide a deliberate & descriptive comentary. They were often chosen for the distinction of their voices as well. Not so today unfortunately.

Reply to this Topic
Bob_1

Feb 05

Bob_1 says:

No She SHOULD Do F1

.....for the simple reason that I watch Moto GP on Sky and Toby Moody and Julian Ryder are brilliant. If Suzi did Moto GP for the Beeb I wouldn't see it but if she does F1 instead then I can have the best of both worlds.

Didn't she step down from Moto GP when she was doing the Gadget Show? I think she was also getting married about then and suffered that awful ruptured ectopic pregnancy which could so easily have been fatal. Suzi was very well liked on the Moto GP grids, most of the riders were happy to talk to her. I think she's ok and will be glad to see her back.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Discopoo

Sep 12

Discopoo says:

@ROGERBORG

I'm never going to get throught the day now, how am I going to concentrate ;-)

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices