Skip to content

Discuss This Should Suzi Perry be doing MotoGP instead of F1 in 2013? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Should Suzi Perry be doing MotoGP instead of F1 in 2013?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Should Suzi Perry be doing MotoGP instead of F1 in 2013?

Suzi Perry will be presenting the BBC'S F1 coverage in 2013. Suzi has previously presented the BBC's MotoGP coverage, before stepping down in 2010.   pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 January 2013 13:22)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DrFutura

Apr 07

DrFutura says:

I think

to be fair that some of the problem when she dropped MotoGP might have been mental. If you remember she lost a baby and had an operation which (I guess) at 42 might mean that she cannot have any children. Most women, be they petrol heads or not, would be somewhat devastated by that.

I think we should give her the leeway and accept her into the Grands Prix coverage as she will do well. It does not require a hot babe, it just requires someone who is personable and knowledgeable, and enthusiastic, and she will bring all those quantities. If you want totty go and watch babestation (they even have airbags!). Being good in front of a camera is NOT easy. The coverage of MotoGP is now very good, but I just wish that avaricious little toad Ecclestone had not sold out to Sky for even more dosh (what the hell will he do with it anyway?) and that we had every race on the beeb. Now we aren't even going to get Monaco live.

I will continue to watch both, they make Sundays bearable, especially when its pissing down.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Imo

Azi run's circle's around suzi .

Far more switched on than suzi ever was .

I would prefer if Azi stayed.......

Reply to this Topic
cbxade

Mar 06

cbxade says:

Suzislutbag

Who cares anyway. Just wanna watch the bloody racing. :)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices