Skip to content

Discuss This Will Cal Crutchlow get a win in 2013? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Will Cal Crutchlow get a win in 2013?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Will Cal Crutchlow get a win in 2013?

Cal Crutchlow was the first British rider to step on to a MotoGP podium in 12 years when he finished third at Brno in 2012. Can he move up to the top step in 2013? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 January 2013 14:01)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

If...

...there is mass carnage on turn 1, and a slow starting Crutchlow can pick his way through the wreckage......then maybe......

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Another pointless poll speaking of the polls it should be will Cal Crutchlow beat Valentino Rossi.

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

as much as I would like to see him win a race, the bikes going to be a year behind like in the 800cc days so I cant see it happening

Reply to this Topic
BarbaricCub

Oct 09

BarbaricCub says:

It's A shame Yamaha won't do A factory bike in A satellites clothing. Then he'd at least have winning machinery. Although I supect if they did that, Dovi would've stayed and Crutchlow would be on the duke, so it's almost A good thing xD

Reply to this Topic
tris123

Feb 09

tris123 says:

3rd option MAYBE

under the right circumstances...

Reply to this Topic
redracer46

Oct 11

redracer46 says:

Maybe

I voted no.... because there was no maybe option in the poll.  But I think maybe.  Its not out of teh realms of possibility that whilst VR is getting back up to speed early in the season, that Dani P and JL might have an off weekend or be involved in an incident which would probably leave Cal as the next winner.  With CS gone now, you would have to think that Cal could use his experience to better Marquez if it came down to the pair of them for the winners spot, but I think that will be early season advantage and once those boys get the pace and experience there will be no stopping the Factory Japanese bikes again.  Also Bradl has factory wheels next year, and he's a quick lad on his day, if he can stay on it....

Reply to this Topic
barks12

Sep 12

barks12 says:

Doubt it

Cal will be battling with Rossi for 3rd or 4th place, Lorenzo and Pedrosa will reignite the battle we saw at the end of last season and constantly be at the front. Marquez will resemble Lorenzo in his first season...falling off a lot. Bradley Smith will be completely average...similar to how James Toseland was. Only interesting thing this season will be to see Ducati and how they progress with Dovi's feedback and Audi in control. I'l be watching BSB instead and be much happier for it.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

did marquez have a helping hand

There was nothing else we could do as a team to make our bike faster. It was just slow. And, yeah, when you've got other teams cheating... Other teams with budget maybe 'bending the rules' - let's say - and buying the necessary components to make a difference, then that's when you lose your time. Dexter Fielding: There were reports about Marquez's bike... Bradley Smith: It wasn't just Marquez, it was going on with a lot of riders.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

so where will boy wonder be with out it?

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

"did marquez have a helping hand"

in what way a helping hand, if its just buying the best parts then anyone could do that too,thats not cheating.

the engine is sealed and changed every 3 races so anyone could have got his engine out the hat, so no advantage there

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices