Skip to content

Discuss This Will Cal Crutchlow get a win in 2013? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Will Cal Crutchlow get a win in 2013?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Will Cal Crutchlow get a win in 2013?

Cal Crutchlow was the first British rider to step on to a MotoGP podium in 12 years when he finished third at Brno in 2012. Can he move up to the top step in 2013? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 January 2013 14:01)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
IcantRIDEaBIKE

Aug 09

Parkway

Dunlop - tech3 (I Know it's American owned but I think of it as British)

Their is a third option but MCN couldn't get it onto the poll screen due to the size of it.

• Absolutely: Marquez will clear out Rossi, Lorenzo, Pedrosa Whilst battling for the podium in hot pursuit of a leading Cal Crutchlow in Qatar, Spies will be caught up in the accident as he moves aside to be lapped, All 5 of them will break their legs and be out for the rest of the season.

Meanwhile, Cal will ride to victory in every race and be crowned MotoGP champion 2013

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Spies caught up in an accident as he moves to be lapped.

Rash prediction lets just wait and see what Ducati's new owners Audi have in store for 2013 not to mention he will have full factory kit.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

hmm GYTR

Maybe not such a rash prediction.I thought he had a full factory Yam last season,probably the second best bike on the grid.Yes he had some attrocious luck but I think his confidence has gone as well.
Personally I do not think the Ducati is a good bike for any riders confidence but jumping on to it after riding the Yam will be a problem as a top rider found out 2 years ago.
I think Audi are going to have to work miracles to get the bike as competitive as the Jap bikes but I hope they can.
Good luck to Ducati and all their riders though.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Confidence gone well I would say its shattered after all the bad luck he had.

1 Chatter

2 Set up issues

3 His own mistakes

4 Swingarm snapping hardly ever seen that happen.

5 Overheating clutch

6 Overheating brakes

7 Shoulder injury putting an end to what has been an unlucky season.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

any one else think bradley will be boss of cal before the end of the season ? "NO" just me then

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Cal will beat Smith that's how I see it.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Cal could take a win, why not? Marc Marquez will be an Allien, first free practice i am sure of that. But he might take some top guys out in the first races. Cal could benefit, but i reckon the non factory Honda's of Bradl and Bautista will be much closer to the Tech3 Yamaha's. First few races are Cal's best bet i reckon. And Eddl? Cal/Bradley don't know, i find it hard to rate Bradley Smith. After all the Tech3 Moto2 bike? It wasn't good enough. If Bradley was getting 10 th on a Kalex? Then he was ridding poor. Now, i jus't don't know. Hoppefully Danny Kent gets a propper Moto2 bike at tech3.

Reply to this Topic
duc67

May 12

duc67 says:

Bradley has a lot to learn and will most likely follow Cal's moves closely. I guess Smith might get a podium or two towards the end of the season but Cal will be a stable top five contender, he has onfident on the big bike now, but a win? I don't think so

Reply to this Topic
Discopoo

Sep 12

Discopoo says:

I think

Cal and Bradley first and second in the championship.

Go boys!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

Have to admit to following bradley's career and i can see a nice steady progression from him, whilst not the quickest out the traps, he works hard and learns well, so imo will be safe and steady with speed building as the season progresses,................................Just as a byword think of the others who have come up from 125 as world champs or through talent alone, marquez, iannone, smith there the only ones with gp rides think that say's something when you think who's be left behind dont you?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices