You are in... Forums > General > General > Motovloging

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

LearnerRider

May 12

LearnerRider says:

Motovloging

As I'm hoping to get my 125 soon and hoping to vlog. Has any one tried it or ever filmed a ride? 

Any tips appreciated 

Ash

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 January 2013 21:14)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
zanderh

Aug 12

zanderh says:

Pleeeeeeeeeeennnnnttyy

of motovloggers on YouTube for inspiration. Drifts, VIO POVs, GoPros seem to be the most common weapon of choice coupled with an external mic, mounted either on the top, side or chin of your helmet.

Find a good topic and chat about it for a while. Seems to be the standard recipe! Find a couple of YouTubers you like and follow them, get some inspiration for topics or even reply to questions they pose.

Good luck :-)

Reply to this Topic
johnlad1

Mar 11

johnlad1 says:

id recomend that if you want advice

about vlogging you message spicy110 extreme601 and blahdeblah52 on youtube all realy nice guys who im sure if you ask nicely will point you in the right direction

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
AlbertHerring

Nov 09

For advice

I'd also recommend looking for RoadcraftNottingham on YouTube, both for vlogging/camera advice and contacts but also for rider tuition stuff - he's pretty good (at the very least, he got me through my tests first time...)

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Motovlogging?

No, no no no..... bollox to that!

If you are going to strap a camera to your head and start posting your daily activities on-line, - 'sex-tapes' is the way to go....... just ask Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian. :winkie:

This time next year you will be a millionaire with your own reality-TV Series.:winkie:  

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Kam Man

its been done. If you wanna break new ground, you gotta combine your sextape and motovlog. Karma Sutra on the go baby, its the future.

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

ANichol

I like your thinking on this one...

LearnerRider needs to v-log himself shagging his way through London rush hour ...whilst wheelying a Harley Fatboy through narrow gaps in lanes of clogged traffic at 100+ mph...THIS is the way to go !...... 'viral internet fame' and stardom awaits!......the advertising revenue from 'YouTube hits' alone will be worth £millions! :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
mobileenoph

Jun 07

mobileenoph says:

subscribe to this guy, he's good

http://youtu.be/nJy10pBhJCw

BaronVonGrumble :wink:and funny:wink:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy