Skip to content

Discuss This Monster deal for Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Monster deal for Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Monster deal for Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo

Yamaha’s factory MotoGP squad, featuring Valentino Rossi and reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo in 2013, has signed a two-year sponsorship agreement with US energy drink giant Monster. Monster Energy branding will be visible on the bikes and leathers of Rossi and Lorenzo as well as on all official team clothing and equipment. The deal for 2013 and 2014 though is not a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 January 2013 13:41)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

I think Hopkins still gets sponsored by Monster.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Hopper

is sponsored by Medicare.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Most likely he is sponsored by Medicare Nostro considering he has spent more time in the treatment then riding a motorcycle.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Nostro

My dear old soothsayer   I do not obsess over you but as a people watcher I do find you interesting. I think you are obsessive over your dislike of VR.  You seem to read and listen to everything and the spin it into your own interpretation which you state as fact.  Were you at any meeting where Yamaha said they didn't want Rossi or where they were forced to take Rossi back ?

I repeat what I said some weeks back don't believe everything you see and hear.

BULTO ''If how much sponsorship a rider can bring and how much he can make his employer and sponsors is what Motogp is to you, then good for you, rejoice.''   

That is exactly what MotoGP, Formula 1, WSBK and any other professional sport is about as far as the organisers are concerned  as Sharpie said in an earlier post it is a  business  If it wasn't for the money you'd   only get amateur club racing.  I'm not knocking club racing either I enjoy that just as much. With mega-buck sponsoship I'm sure some of the club boys could cut it at the top.      Yes I understand you don't give a toss but without it you wouldn't be watching MotoGP. 

The ends justify the means. (Nostro take note).  You may not like it and it may not be right - but that's the way it is.   Live with it.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Saturn, Furusawa says race dept didn't want Rossi

still you spin on a slow lazy orbit oblivious to all around you.

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2012/Dec/121218a.htm.

I merely paint Rossi in the true, clear light of day for the benefit of Oompa Loompa's like you. Trust me, it'll help you once his failure is (even more) complete this year.

Reply to this Topic
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

Monster vs. Red Bull

I don't want to make a big deal out of this but I think this has something to do with how successful Red Bull are in Formula One, having their own team and winning 6 championships in 3 years. Monster might become the MotoGP equivalent of Red Bull in Formula One. Also I don't understand why Red Bull sponsor so many riders in the lower classes, but don't do what Monster has done with Tech 3 and now the factory Yamaha squad. I know they used to sponsor the WCM team which ended in 2002 and are also sponsoring Bradl's LCR Honda for the American rounds, but I would like to see another Red Bull backed team in MotoGP full time.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Baa..

Baa..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Nostro

Oompa Loompa ?   Yes I am a respecter of Rossi and his racing ability,  haviing said that I do realise that all racers eventually come to a crossroads in their careers. Rossi is now at that crossroads. Soon we will know whether he can still do the business - if he can't then so be it - I can accept that.  Oompa Loompa  Nah!!!

Reply to this Topic
motogpnorival

Feb 10

Lot of tosh......

........ in this one...you didn't need to full to the gills of that revolting drink and sky high on it's amazing cocktail of stimulants to see that the Lorenzo/Rossi combo looks a little brighter than what's on offer at Tech 3...... Have you all worked it out yet !!!!

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

saturn

''I do realise that all racers eventually come to a crossroads in their careers. Rossi is now at that crossroads.''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 2013, not 2011 bud.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices