Skip to content

Discuss This Monster deal for Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Monster deal for Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Monster deal for Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo

Yamaha’s factory MotoGP squad, featuring Valentino Rossi and reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo in 2013, has signed a two-year sponsorship agreement with US energy drink giant Monster. Monster Energy branding will be visible on the bikes and leathers of Rossi and Lorenzo as well as on all official team clothing and equipment. The deal for 2013 and 2014 though is not a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 January 2013 13:41)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

bultoboy

You are impossible at times.First of all it was not my response although I agreed with most of what was said.
You have a cheek to call someone hypocritcal being one of the biggest hypocrites on here.
I do not mind people saying negative things about riders if is is justified but when it comes to you nearly every time you post it is something negative about Rossi and not usually justified.
These may seem silly comments to you as a Stoner fanboy but surely you can see where he is coming from although you would probably never admit it on here!
Stoner was a fantastic unique rider and to me his greatest achievment was being able to ride the Ducati the way he did.That to me is far more impressive than his 2 world championships.
Now are you telling me that last year you could not care who won the championship?
I can believe that this year you do not care although I think you will be cringing if Rossi puts himself into contention.

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

H5

I think you were being overly generous there. Denial is the primary force behind the never ending cycle of bullshit that permeates from the posters on this website. Not all posters granted, there are some pretty cool appearing contributors to the MotoGP pages of MCN. Hopefully the first test will start to clear things up once and for all although I expect the buffoonery of the likes we see here knows no bounds. To demonstrate that Rossi hasn't lost his talent overnight/over 2.5 years I fully expect to see him top two by the end of the first test followed by being fastest rider at the next test and fastest rider to complete a race simulation. I also expect to see him arrive in the paddock looking lean, mean and ready to go after spending the off season training like mad. As for Buelligan, if we could find a way to harness his idiocy we might just have found the answer to perpetual motion.

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Buelligan

I wish you'd learn what irony meant and then apply it to yourself, although to be fair you're more moronic than ironic as we know. What Bulto is saying is he just loves the racing, he doesn't care about Rossi this or Stoner that, he just loves racing. I guess this may be difficult for an old man like you to understand as you just love Valentino Rossi, but they are separate things Gramps. Contrary to popular belief there is more to racing than Valentino Rossi. Now, I appreciate this is probably a controversial statement and probably a bit beyond the operating temperature of Wosi and co but that, fortunately, is the way it is. Valentino Rossi is a racer and not, racing is Valentino Rossi, not difficult. I love racing, I used to love Valentino Rossi but the fear of appearing the same as the usuals morons on here forced a change and I'm glad I did it, I can enjoy racing again while you sir have more misery to endure first.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

mandy

Now how did I know that a response from you was on its way.
I know exactly what bulto is saying thank you very much.
Ha you used to love VR..did you now but your love has gone because of the views of a few posters on here....how pathetic is that.
It is also pathetic that you have to change your profile and use a different name.That says a lot about a forum poster.
Now do us all a favour and stop acting like a spoilt brat!!!!!!!!
Oh yes and as regards bike racing I have enjoyed it most of my life and never once has it made me miserable.I will be in Qatar for the first race where as you will probably be sitting at your pc typing abuse and trying to work out which rider to support..:laugh:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Mandy...

"I fully expect to see him top two by the end of the first test followed by being fastest rider at the next test and fastest rider to complete a race simulation"

Last time Rossi won a race he was half a second off JL's pace in QP at the back of the 2nd row... last race with Yamaha he qualified similarly 0.5 back from Stoner's Ducati in 4th. So 0.5 off the pace will be enough for us to say he still has the same ability he had at the end of 2010 for lap times... whether he can convert those disadvantages into wins again will have to wait till April.

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Buelligan

I'm always amused when old, out of touch geriatics like you try to resort to lines about acting like spoilt brats, go fuck yourself you old twat. It annoys me that people struggle for life yet you hog a set of organs that someone, somewhere could make full use of. On top of that you're an oxygen thief. I'm surprised your pension covers Qatar but I suppose you're using your Winter Fuel Allowance eh? In case you missed my point, HURRY UP AND DIE BUELLIGAN BECAUSE THE WORLD DOESN'T NEED YOU.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Baa..

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Buell

You are impossible at times.First of all it was not my response although I agreed with most of what was said.

I know it wasn't your response as you didn't write it, but you agreed with most of it, which is what I said - following so far.

One of the thing that was said was that Stoner's two championship wins were "soft". As you didn't contradict this you must agree with it as "you agreed with most of what was said".

You describe yourself as impartial and a supporter of all riders, yet you let that comment go. So you either agree with it or couldn't give a toss what criticism is aimed at any rider other than Rossi - as you're very quick to defend him. As I said, if someone had described Rossi's first 5 wins as soft you would be straight on here remonstrating about armchair critics who know nothing. To descibe Stoner's wins as soft is ridiculous but you let it go in your response, therefore I think that is hypocritical. You've had your chance to prove you're not by addressing it in your last reply and you didn't. Do you think they were soft or don't you.

Give me one instance where I've been hypocritical.

If Rossi won next year, fairly - ie; without special tyres, favourable treatment by the team, a subordinate team mate, equipment advantage - I would accept it no problem. That hasn't been the way Rossi works in the past which is why I couldn't take to him - like Alain Prost.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I wouldn't call them soft but..

Well..to put it politely, his bikes displayed significant advantage. He never backed it up.

I don't buy into all this..Capirossi was the true champ 2006 and he did SFA on it?

Loris should have finshed 4th 2007.

He became a Dad as the season started and didn't want to be there. Unfortunately for him, he had to ride on for a few seasons to pay the tax bill. He wanted to retire - like Stoner - and was never the same rider again.

Casey should have won it last season.

That crash in Germany battling for an uneccessary win derailed it and the consequent loss of composure affected him. The pressure told..

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

bit harse for off season guys

vr was already sponsored by coca cola anyways so no suprise here, only change was jorge which i believe was chuba choops? please correct me if im wrong.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices