Skip to content

Discuss This Monster deal for Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Monster deal for Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Monster deal for Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo

Yamaha’s factory MotoGP squad, featuring Valentino Rossi and reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo in 2013, has signed a two-year sponsorship agreement with US energy drink giant Monster. Monster Energy branding will be visible on the bikes and leathers of Rossi and Lorenzo as well as on all official team clothing and equipment. The deal for 2013 and 2014 though is not a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 January 2013 13:41)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

ccb

Vale would rather Caseys stats since Casey arrived than his own. Who wouldn't ffs!

Your 'firm belief' that there wouldn't be a fag paper between them has been shot to bits over the past 2 seasons bud. My bias may well be orange but it 'aint friggin' blinkered! I'm a racing fan, not a personality fan.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

ccb

Vale would rather Caseys stats since Casey arrived than his own. Who wouldn't ffs!

Your 'firm belief' that there wouldn't be a fag paper between them has been shot to bits over the past 2 seasons bud. My bias may well be orange but it 'aint friggin' blinkered! I'm a racing fan, not a personality fan.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Fookin' MCN website!

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

lol Pacey

Its nothing to do with personality mate, during the period it was two titles each and not alot between then in the race wins column either. Rossi doesnt like the Ducati and Honda and Yamaha have moved way ahead in their development. That my opinion, which doesnt make it right or wrong. Rossi would still have been in the mix on a honda or Yam in the last two years, again my opinion, and will be proven one way or the other this coming season. If im wrong i will except it will good grace (unlike afew in here)

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

accept

FFS!!!! i should read it before i post lol

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

evenin' Pacey

Its 2013 not 2011  Yes pal but a racer of VR's ability does not lose that talent overnight. Like Hailwood of yesteryear who came back after 11 years and won the TT Rossi still has the talent (in my opinion). If he has lost it over the last two seasons then so be it. He has been ''Mr MotoGP'' for more than a decade and when he's gone he's gone -long live the next champion. Simples

Reply to this Topic
willc955

Jun 12

willc955 says:

Damn MCN, Dakar Rally updates the only news out there?  When u gonna post the article where Ago says VR46 won't win another championship??  I'd like to see how many comments that one gets.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

willc...

"When u gonna post the article where Ago says VR46 won't win another championship??"

I read that one but it's a bit of a non-statement... he doesn't say VR won't win another championship he says...

"I'm convinced that Valentino Rossi isn't finished as a racer, but I think it will be difficult for him to win the next championship,"

Right... I know some of Rossi's championships in the past may have seemed easy but when, especially in recent years, have they been anything but difficult for any rider? They are hard fought, race on race, & well deserved. Rossi himself thinks it will be difficult for him. I just hope he's challenging for it & that they all give each other a good run for their money.

"Age does matter. Otherwise, I would still be racing."

Ago won his last championship aged 33.

Reply to this Topic
IcantRIDEaBIKE

Aug 09

To be fair

Why all the massive interest and bitching? It's not a full title sponsor, Rossi hasn't beaten Lorenzo because his can of sugar has more money than Lorenzos can of sugar?

It's a win win; Lorenzo gets more dough cause he's sponsered by a new can of sugar, Yam get more dough because the new can of sugar has a sticker on their bike and Rossi still gets the same and has the same can of sugar.

It's all very simple really! All they have to do is make their evian look like a can of sugar by decanting it into a sports bottle and the whole world can fight about whose can of sugar is better while they race and earn shit loads of dough.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the USofA some morbidly obese rednecks smash open cans of Monster and pay for all this.

God bless America

PS. Pedrosa is better than Stoner ;-D

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Pedrosa better then Stoner who has two MotoGP world championships on two different manufacturers ?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle