Skip to content

Discuss This Monster deal for Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Monster deal for Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Monster deal for Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo

Yamaha’s factory MotoGP squad, featuring Valentino Rossi and reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo in 2013, has signed a two-year sponsorship agreement with US energy drink giant Monster. Monster Energy branding will be visible on the bikes and leathers of Rossi and Lorenzo as well as on all official team clothing and equipment. The deal for 2013 and 2014 though is not a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 January 2013 13:41)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Hayden's championship

in 2006 illustrates the point that consistency was the key. Hayden won only 2 races out of 17 and podiumed another 8 times - 6 times 4th or below and only one DNF (thanks to Dani). This year any one the the 4 mentioned by eddl could win.  I notice you don't rate Dovi or Spies in the equation eddl - speaks volumes about Ducati eh ?

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

The thing is soothsayer

we all DO comprehend !  Lady Luck - Thats the most accurate comment you've posted since I dont know when! Now let's forget Machieavellian traits - you still have to ride the thing and finish on the podium.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

Of course i write the duke off for at least next year, only one person could win on the duke and he aint coming back.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

oh dear....

so much for ross ibringing a main title sponsor...serves the twats right

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Saturn

I notice you don't rate Dovi or Spies in the equation eddl - speaks volumes about Ducati eh ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did i miss your appraisal of the Duke when Casey was aboard bud or did you not post one for some reason?  

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

PC

Come on you know as well as everyone else that Stoner is the only rider to have any success on the Ducati.
Unfortunately that does not make it a good Moto GP bike and that is why Ducati want to change it.They have failed so far but hopefully with the help of Audi they can have more success.
It would be wonderful to see the Dukes on a par with the Hondas and Yams.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

buell

Come on you know as well as everyone else that Stoner is the only rider to have any success on the Ducati.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So what does that make Casey bud? I dare you to admit it. Go on, just say it..........................'Casey ruled while he rode'. Facts/stats/those in the know accept it. Go on, just admit it bud. You'll feel better for it  ;) 

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

It would be wonderful to see the Dukes on a par with the Hondas and Yams.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Totally agree bud. The more the merrier for sure (thumbsup)

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

PC

So what does that make Casey bud?

Well it certainly makes him unique that's for sure.
I have never said anything negative about Casey.
Exceptional rider as every rider on that grid is.
They all have their different strengths and weaknesses.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Wosi...

"Funny how Rossi seems to be the only beneficiary of her (Lady Luck) smiling, eh?"

Rossi's had his fair share of bad luck (see his unfortunate 2010 injury from an own fault mistake)... but yeah, I agree, his 2 years at Ducati were nothing to do with luck... all his own choice.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices