Skip to content

General bike swap for a tour. to be, or not to be? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > bike swap for a tour. to be, or not to be?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

allride

Jan 13

allride says:

bike swap for a tour. to be, or not to be?

Hi,

Just wanted to ask your opinions about one online service I have recently created.

The idea of this service is to build a community of the bikers who don't mind to swap their bikes and some gears, and have a tour or just ocasional ride in a different countries or continents.

Basically, if you have a solid, reliable bike just for ride, not for having sex with it, like me with my FZ1, and you would like to have a 1, 2, 3 weeks tour in US, Europe or Australia with minimum expences you could try our service, add your bike and see, maybe after some time, somebody would come to you with some offer and it might look like a new biking experience for you.

I have added my bike and I'm looking for someone from US or Australia to exchange my bike for couple of weeks. Just need to sort out good insurance, brake down cover, plan the trip, get geared, buy tickets and ready to go. Very flexible. Do just what I want to do, go where I want to go, but safety first. :sunglasses:

What do you think about it?

Thanks,

Oops, totally forgot to add a link. it's www.allride.net

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 January 2013 19:48)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Lovely idea..

But are you mad ??????:huh:

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Hmmm

I'm very fussy about what I throw my leg over.  And more so, about legs getting thrown over my bikes. :upset:

Reply to this Topic
allride

Jan 13

allride says:

We are all mad, one day more the other day less.

Perhaps :) But I think we are all mad, just different ways :winkie:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

I'm

sure i couldn't hand the keys to my very precious fire blade over to a complete stranger.... i wont even let my husband ride it...

Photo: Hell yea it does! lmao
<3 SP

Reply to this Topic
shaunthesheep52

Dec 12

fuckin dildo

who the hell's gonna part with there pride and joy ...to have some drug crazed cunt come along and thrash it to within an inch of its life .... your havin a larf aint ya ????

now fuck off !!! pull yer pants over yer head ...and take yer face for a shit ....oh ! and happy new year ....:mad:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

ok....

..I can't help but envisage all kinds of asshattery potential with this ...(it's a nice concept...but relies on humans behaving like ....decent human beings....what's the chances?)

Scenario a) Dude arrives from Australia .... rides your bike for two weeks ...wheelies through countless speed cameras on it and f*cks off back to Australia (where no-one can touch him..... two weeks later police arrive looking for you.

Scenario b) Dude arrives from USA ..rides your bike for free for two weeks ....following month you go to USA to ride his bike - get there 'No such person at this address'.

Scenario c) Dude from Azerbaijan arrives and rides your bike ...never see him or your bike again.

Scenario d) Dude trom Japan arrives, rides your bike...has a big accident and sues you because he says your bike was unroadworthy.

Scenario f) Dude from Afghanistan arrives uses your bike for a suicide bomb attack on London.

Scenario g) Dude from Sweden arrives ...turns out to be Ghostrider.

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

well

:ph43r:ffs he got a point ent he ?

think ya fuked up man#

u dig

Reply to this Topic
shaunthesheep52

Dec 12

and further more

scenario " h "

steven hawkin wants to ride yer bike ......yer " FUCKED "

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"to have some drug crazed cunt come along and thrash it to within an inch of its life "

Has weasel signed up to this already?

Weaz m8 you know's i'z only joshing. :wink::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
shaunthesheep52

Dec 12

pmsl

but he,s a really nice guy when ya meet him ..( as you well might know )

ps

dont mention his " chicken strips " ( sore subject ):lol:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices