Skip to content

Ask an Expert Alpinestars GP-R or GP-Pro & Sizing Clothing

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Clothing > Alpinestars GP-R or GP-Pro & Sizing

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

stroudy46

Jan 13

stroudy46 says:

Alpinestars GP-R or GP-Pro & Sizing

I'm looking for a bit of advice on a jacket, I want to get a leather jacket and am quite keen on the alpinestars GP-R and GP-Pro, the only thing putting me off the pro is the race hump as I would be wearing the jacket with jeans for the majority of the time and dont want to look a tit. The pro seems more readily available but I do like the white/red/black in the R, any opinions/advice appreciated.

Second quesiton; sizing. The issue is that none of my local bike shops stock either so I cant try it on, would say im probably 40/42 chest but dont want to splash out if its not going to fit well. Recomendations?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (09 January 2013 01:32)

Post a message in Clothing

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
streetfighter2000

Jan 12

Gp Pro

I have the Gp Pro and it fits regularly (i'm 44)

I'm very happy with the jacket, because it look very protective and it's comfortable too.

note it: the gp pro is available in black/white/red too: Alpinestars Gp Pro Jacket

ps. i don't have any experience on the gp-r

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices