Skip to content

Discuss This New Honda MSX125 announced New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New Honda MSX125 announced

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New Honda MSX125 announced

The Honda MSX125 is the bike Honda hopes will continue the legacy of the original Honda Monkey, first unveiled in 1963. The 12 inch-wheeled MSX125 is powered by a four-speed four-stroke 125cc engine and features USD forks and wide, low profile tyres. The bike is manufactured in Thailand and is due on sale in the UK in late spring 2013.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (09 January 2013 09:55)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gavinfdavies

Aug 09

gavinfdavies says:

MCN First Ride

FAO MCN

I've been looking at this little thing for a while now, and I'm desperate to have a go to see how practical it will be as a daily commuter to replace my R6.

On the assumption that MCN will be doing a first ride and maybe a shoot-out style article on the new little MSX, could I be considered as a guest rider?

I'm 26, from Rutland and before that Yaxley, and have a full (nearly) clean licence (DAS, 2009), and my commute is usually 40 miles each way on A roads and dual carriageway. My current daily ride is a 2000 R6. I also have a 999, and a zxr400 and a gpz500s. Both these last two are awaiting overhaul.

I think I'd be a useful representative over a typical big bike rider looking for something VERY economical and fun.

Other considerations at the KTM 125/200 (pricey) or a CBF125 (dull and ugly), or even a CB250...

Regards,

Gavin Davies

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices