Skip to content

General Any Sons Of Anarchy Fans in the house? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Any Sons Of Anarchy Fans in the house?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

manderchili

Jan 13

manderchili says:

Any Sons Of Anarchy Fans in the house?

I'm a huge fan of Sons Of Anarchy and also a lifetime fan of Batman so when I found this t-shirt
http://www.rockworldeast.com/store/Batman_T-Shirt_Sons_Of_Arkham
I was more than a little jazzed. The problem is, I have not been able to find it in store anywhere and I have never bought anything online.
Can anyone tell me if this is a good deal for online? I've been known to get into trouble when left to my own devices so I thought I would seek some more seasoned help from you guys :)

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (09 January 2013 14:00)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DazLoczy

Apr 12

DazLoczy says:

Not a fan then?

kcmc?:lol:

I like it, if people think that portrays everyone on a motorcycle then they've missed the point on the whole 1%er thing. You've gotta be a pretty pig-headed fool to think all bikers run guns and drugs.
:mad:

It's a TV series that's more about entertaining people who enjoy violent movies, motorcycles, sex and bad language. It does the trick. I don't think every other copper is bent because I've seen "Cop Land".

Stupid riding does more to harm the image of bikers than anything else. Pulling wheelies down the high-street, thinking your Stoner and cutting through traffic like Ghost Rider paints a much worse picture of biking than any TV drama.

Reply to this Topic
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Dream on

Dazlocky

Reply to this Topic
Yank

Aug 02

Yank says:

mainstream

You know, back in the late 70's / early 80's - back when dentists, doctors and lawyers rode goldwings instead of harleys & wore full face helmets instead of "doorags", there actually were quite a few outlaw rogue types roaming the great American flatlands, that were rumored to do all sorts of illegal shit.. for all sorts of reasons...
now, like the great American Buffalo, these genuine types have slipped into obscurity - legend status, history even...  some of us sell autoparts now, far from the limelight.. and laugh at the new guys.. they'll never get it right..  were still out there though.. doing our thing - our way.
we sure made it look good though. Some smart guy once said "imitation is a bitchin form of flattery".

Reply to this Topic
manderchili

Jan 13

manderchili says:

It's an entertaining show

I find.

It'd be impossible to think everyone who rides a bike is just like the cast of SOA.

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

"Don't mention the trannies."

"-it was hard to differentiate males from females,"

There's a worrying theme in some of your recent posts, vulcanrider.
:laugh:

You need a Haynes manual.

Reply to this Topic
sprag

Aug 02

sprag says:

I'm with kcmc on this one

that series is a total pile of crap.

Reply to this Topic
shaunthesheep52

Dec 12

me too

even the lead actor ( also hellboy i belive ) has the face of a fuckin " red arsed baboon " ,,,fuckin ugly cunt

Reply to this Topic
Yank

Aug 02

Yank says:

Hi sprag and STS?

long time friends -

STS   forfucksakes!  is it?..

im not so sure.

yet...

edit: ive got another 18inches of friggin snow to go shovel!
story image

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CB13

Apr 10

CB13 says:

People actually...

watch that shite???

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"watch that shite???"

not sure, but 9.4 million "highly intelligent"? people watched the xmas edition of Eastenders......:blink:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices