You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Bloody lawyers

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Bloody lawyers

I'm sorry but it seems as if getting a good lawyer is the key to all things. This boils my fucking piss:

The bastard gets a fine of £815 quid (he has a Porche, like that'll be anything to him) and a 6 month driving ban. If I drove at 113mph I'd tget a 12 month ban, never mind 6 and if I did it then proceeded to put people's lives at risk like that, I'd be raped in prison.

But no, drive a posh car, get a posh lawyer and get away with anything.

AGH!

EDIT: If I see that car, he's losing mirrors.

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (09 January 2013 17:16)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

What an utter knob jockey

Phil you do the mirrors, and i'll kick this bollocks up to his neck, deal?

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

yep..

CANT beat a good lawyer , mine even made me feel sorry for mesen when i last got " done " , for ahem* something other than motoring !!!!

all on legal aid anorl ( dint even have to apply for it ) , he did it all for me ????

100hrs community service & 12 months probation , when i should have been looking at 12/18 months min !!! RESULT

i love my lawyer xxx

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Oooh

so they're hanging out of his nose?

Deal.

Reply to this Topic
Blader2005

Dec 08

Blader2005 says:

if................

that had been a bike coming from willy woods at that speed the rider wouldve been banged up for at least 12 months... and labelled as the anti christ, and wouldve been accountable for the famine in Africa, the trouble in the middle east, and the worlds economic crisis.....

not that i think we as a group are treated unfairly by the courts!! :ph43r::ph43r:

ps... all that dosh on a car and it seems to have VERY crap ANTI LOCK BRAKES!!!!! 

Reply to this Topic
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

Blader2005

That's not smoke from his tyres, that's from his ar*e twitching when he spotted the scam van.

Reply to this Topic
Amateurcynic

Jun 09

Amateurcynic says:

Driver is

Definately a complete Twat but, it's probably just me, was that rather too many Learner riders accompanied by Instructors + other riders gouped together which that twat overtook? Nowt illegal in what they were doing per-se but might have been better to split them up a bit in the interests of safety perhaps?

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

I

Did notice that. Certainly too many for one instructor but you never know if one got held up behind or was going to meet them later on. Regardless, looks dodgy! 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices