You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Clothing > Rukka Pablo

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Charllotte10

Jan 13

Charllotte10 says:

Rukka Pablo

The place where I always buy all my gear have got an offer on at the moment of a Rukka Pablo Jacket. Ive wanted to upgrade to Rukka for a while, but is it worth it? 

Its now £369.99 instead of £549.99... Should I take the leap?

http://www.smartriders.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=463

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 January 2013 12:44)

Post a message in Clothing

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
fogie

Jan 04

fogie says:

Charllotte10

Tell me, where do you work??....................................................... or should I hazard a guess???

Reply to this Topic
Jim JIm

Aug 02

Jim JIm says:

Rukka

Hi Charllotte

If you spend less than £800 on Rukka gear then you are buying rubbish. I made the mistake a few years ago when I purchased the jacket for £500 and the trousers for £300.

A tea bag would keep out more water than the cheaper Rukka jacket and trousers. As for warmth I think that they were the best I have ever had, but would not buy them ever again.

A collegue of mine has just spent the best part of £1700 on Rukka and he says it is the "Best Gear That He Has Ever Had" I would beg to differ.

Regards

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Charllotte honey, you're full of shit......maybe try botox or support tights, cause one gives a flying feck about your spam.

Oh, and if you're really interested then spend ya hard earned on Klim, a purchase you won't regret, unlike the botox,tights, blah, blah.:wink:

Reply to this Topic
Charllotte10

Jan 13

Charllotte10 says:

Offended

Hi all, 

I'm very offended by your comments, I actually work for a Salon called Beauty&Beyond, www.beautyandbeyond.uk.com, I'm a therapist who likes to ride a motorbike. I was interested in this Jacket as I kept getting cold and wet on my bike in this awful wether.

Thank you Jim JIm for your helpful comment, its much appreciated.

I will bear that in mind as I have posted this question on a few sites and am getting mixed reviews.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices