Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Shopping is a pleasure

when the weather's on your side :sunglasses:

Bennisa market 20 mins up the road, the weeks fruit & veg shopping done for less than £10 no middle man straight from the fields to market.

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 January 2013 14:08)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

and after shopping

who wants to prepare their own lunch ? much better to visit an old friend who was at the Heartbreak but now 200 yards down the road at the Goleta Beach for tapas and vino tinto :biggrin:

Barbara the Argentinian. The view ? it needs no explanation :sunglasses:

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

And

I was about to reply with something about spammers.... lol.

EDIT: Why am I still in England?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Phil

Xmas 2010 we asked ourselves that and haven't looked back or regretted the move we made, I did however when we came ashore in Calais in the motorhome think ' what are you doing' but hey ho we found Albir liked it so much we now live here :smile

See the pic of the view ? the headland forms part of the Sierra Helada a big lump of stone and earth that seperates Albir from Benidorm (innit) and keeps the idiots out of Albir :laugh: heaven forbid the day they leave pavement pizza land and find the number 10 bus service that'll bring em here :lol:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Market Day 005

now that is a nice view :biggrin:

Bit different here Rog as usual, been down my m8's sorting stuff on the VFR readying it to sell, rode back froze my tit's off, went to the local "market" (read Budgens) got some beef and winter veg, 2 bottles of red wine, gonna treat mrs unit to a winter stew and 'ave it with mash, helps fend off the winter chill you know :wink:

Good old blighty :unsure:

Ps, hope you had your sunscreen ya bugger :smile

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

she is a stunner Simon

fitter than a butchers dog, a qualified dietician hence the perfect body. Barbara was the first one at the Heartbreak to give us the traditional Spanish greeting of the double kiss and there was no cynicism in it, she along with Freddie and Sebastian both also Argentinian have no bias against us for being brits in spite of our respective countries recent hostilities. a learning curve mate, I suppose that being British and an island race we tend to have an island race attitude to 'foreigners' we've not at any point felt unwelcome here it took a while for it to sink in though.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

I mostly

having painting gnomes:smile

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

baby

"having painting gnomes"

you have gnomes that paint :shock:

or you've been painting gnomes? gunga,kris and weaz like dwarfs i'm told :unsure:

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

no painting gnomes

I used to paint mural for friends a long time ago, and had my grandson in between xmas and new year and he left a plaster cast gnome, so went to town on it :smile

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle