Skip to content

Discuss This 10 MotoGP wishes for 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > 10 MotoGP wishes for 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

10 MotoGP wishes for 2013

By now you’re probably growing weary of the daily regime of hoovering up millions of fallen Christmas tree needles, so looking forward to the 2013 MotoGP world championship campaign, what can we hope for when the new season kicks off under the Losail International Circuit floodlights in Qatar on April 7? A British MotoGP winner for the first time in 32...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 January 2013 10:49)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

Hopes

First of all I hope the championship goes to the final race. I also hope that Marquez and Rossi are battling at the front, because then the races will be much more exciting than 2012. Good luck to Crutchlow, Smith and Laverty, but I think it will be harder this year than last year for Cal (with the expectation). But most of all, I just want the races to be more exciting and it's looking like it's gonna be that way. Grand Prix still rules!

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Top wish...

That Rossi, if/when he does win another race, doesn't spoil it with another pre-rehearsed farce & just humbly thanks his fans for supporting him through such a tough period...

... on 2nd thoughts it's exactly what those same fans will be expecting... better get planning now Rossi!

:wacko:

Good luck to Smith... I hope he's mixing it with the other satellite guys & maybe MM on occasion... hey it's my wish!

Reply to this Topic
mickdel

May 03

mickdel says:

One Direction Reminders

To see less fanboy obsession (akin to a 12 yr olds for One Direction) of their fav Man In Leather. And trashing other Men In Leather, that don't give them wood. Ooo, er.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices