You are in... Forums > General > General > snow tyres

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

snow tyres

dont give  monkeys what folks think, fitted steel wheels and them fitted, what a difference this morning, even getting back up our hill to village was a breeze..had to ferry folks back as their cars were in ditches where they slid backwards..Jinyu 51s i think they r..cheaper end of but so far, impressed..apologies for posting on a bike forum!

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 January 2013 10:52)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mickster1

Jun 08

mickster1 says:

ive had them on our lasses car anawl
made a big difference in the wet

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Snow tyres

?? Don't they melt!!

I had them on my jeep too

Reply to this Topic
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

Snow tyres

Got a set of 4 on Vauxhall Corsa steel wheels. They're off a Corsa B. Done 200 miles.

Bought them thinking they would fit The Mrs' Tigra (convertible thingy). They DON'T :mad:

Apparently they fit a Corsa C though. Should also fit Peugots and anything with a 4x100 wheel stud pattern..

Reply to this Topic
domster

Sep 12

domster says:

SNOW TYRES

This is my second winter using Michelin Alpins on the car & Heidenau Snowtexs on a bike, proper job!

Reply to this Topic
hawk750

Apr 09

hawk750 says:

What snow

None in Crystal Palace :blink:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

winter..again

well, its a no go this morning, only those few who brave enough to risk not being able to get back tonight have gone out.  Even my mate who is a plant mechanic (quite a hardy chap) has said rollocks to it this morning, having driven in Canada and Germany, I think its about time that more drivers (especially the younger ones) think about braking distances..so many rear end shunts yesterday at 4 pm..with tmy whole family in the car i decided it wasnt  worth the risk this morning..call me a wotever..i don't care..25 cars stuck on the hill near us last night, bus stuck, so thought sod it..gonan tske my 10 yrd old and 2 yr old out for the snow..:smile

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices