You are in... Forums > General > General > what would you do

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

what would you do

if you won the lottery, personally i would probably relocate to sunnier climes, buy myself a fleet of bikes,a garage equipped with all the tools, and probably a new set of wheels of the tin top kind.i would definately keep a base in england it is after all home sweet home but i would probably just visit home when its in the better weather season.

what would you lot do.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 January 2013 21:07)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

and

senor weller you are excluded from this because you have already achieved at least 75% of the above asked question.

Reply to this Topic
MarcusMarsh

Aug 09

MarcusMarsh says:

Lottery win

Retire and travel a lot - yes!  Have a place in the sun - probably not.  I wouldn't restrict myself to one place for a while.  I would spend a few summers touring round on my bike until I find somewhere I fell in love with.  Certainly wouldn't cut any ties with the UK as all my friends and family are here so I would still spend a lot of time in the UK. 

Nice to dream innit? 

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

marcus

sadly for us thats all it might ever be  just a dream but yeah its nice to imagine it now and then.

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

BR

'personally i would probably relocate to sunnier climes'

I hear that Somalia is quite sunny.... and property prices are very reasonable.:winkie:

Reply to this Topic
albert88

Jan 10

albert88 says:

dreams

i would buy a big motorhome , strap a supermoto and a sorted CBR on the back and bugger off to the Alps.

Reply to this Topic
MarcusMarsh

Aug 09

MarcusMarsh says:

Dreaming

That's what makes a lottery ticket such good value.  Spend a pound and you can spend a hour dreaming about what you would do if your numbers ever came up.  I'm happy with that. 

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Leave work,

buy a few acres and plant a really nice garden. I'll keep my bees and hens, build an exercise pool so I can do my physio at home, and just enjoy having plenty of time to do the things I like most.

And you can all come and eat cake, if you're passing. I love cooking and I'd get awfully fat if I had to eat everything myself :smile

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

fester

a typical sniping type answer, i wouldnt have expected anything less.

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

lott0

i had 5 numbers in 97,  jacked my job in and returned to full time education at an FE college, won £1998 for £1 stake..:smile

Got My Advanced GNVQ Engineering at Merit  and NVQ level 2 Mechanical Engineering (workshop skills) My biggest regret, turning down a place at Swansea Uni fro an Automotive Engineering Degree..:mad:

That bin man who won a load of cash, wot an idiot, you have to be savvy if you did win, me, personally, id be a secret santa..i would give a lot to charity unanimously and sponsor a racing team as a hobby..got to keep yourself busy!  Be kinda cool..dont ya think?

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

BR

Damn! - I see that, yet again, Santa forgot to bring you a 'sense of humour' this year ...:wacko:..

Ho-hum ...... another year of being a miserable bigotted c*nt for you then.  ...... Shame! ...... (not really:laugh::laugh:).

How are you getting on with your new chums - 'the Catholic Church' ?...(psssst - word to the wise - don't tell them about the whole 'tranny-bumseks' thing :winkie:).  

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices