You are in... Forums > General > General > what would you do

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

what would you do

if you won the lottery, personally i would probably relocate to sunnier climes, buy myself a fleet of bikes,a garage equipped with all the tools, and probably a new set of wheels of the tin top kind.i would definately keep a base in england it is after all home sweet home but i would probably just visit home when its in the better weather season.

what would you lot do.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 January 2013 21:07)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tulipsam

Apr 09

tulipsam says:

Well

I would a buy a nice sized house with a huge garage to house all the bikes im gonna get. The find meself a nice man :tongue: ................actually scrap the last bit there aren't many of them about so could be for a long wait on that one lol

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

Kampflab would get some DVD's and & 3 Pizza's

Description: Description: image033.jpg@01CD01F4.383221F0

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

a nice

innocent thread brought back to normal shit slinging , by the holier than thou mad mullah aka known as uncle fester, typical really then scream like the pig you are that the usual clowns are in attendance, ffs man why dont you just leave well alone? you just cant simply because you like to poke your face into a good thread and ruin it, no pretence of humour fooled me simply because you are devoid of any kind of humour just bitter bile that quite a few of us on here actually like and respect each other.

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

BR

'blah blah holier than thou blah mad mullah blah blah uncle fester blah blah like the pig you are blah blah ......

Wow - who'd have thunk it!? - a post full of 'shit-slinging' ..complaining about ... err... 'shit-slinging' !...

You ain't the sharpest tool in the box are you? :winkie:... I'm sure you must be overtaxed already with the heavy burden of converting oxygen into carbon-dioxide.... Multi-tasking - it's not easy, is it? :tongue: 

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

MCN shit slinging meter

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

is that the best you

can do? what no copy and paste of the the full post , people can see quite clearly you started the shit slinging with your pathetic  attempt at humour[not] or are you still in denial that a few of us on here actually like each other,  now just butt out you big over blown ponce and leave things alone where you are niether wanted or needed.

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Tulipsam..

When i win the lottery ill buy you a man.....  also a life time supply of Gag`s to shut him up.......:wink: :lol: 

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

MRS H

i truly am wounded.

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

All

men should come with a gag....   :lol: