Skip to content

Discuss This If you could only do one track day this year, it would be at... General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > If you could only do one track day this year, it would be at...

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

If you could only do one track day this year, it would be at...

It's almost summer, and with it, a return to on-track action, both racing and trackdays, with most of the UK circuits now offering at least some trackdays. Will you be taking on a track this year? And where will it be? Will you go for the long straights and top speeds of Snett? Or feeling like a GP star at Silverstone?...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 January 2013 10:03)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Discopoo

Sep 12

Discopoo says:

Trackday

Do you think they would let me take the Wing round?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

"It's Almost Summer"

Is It? Which Country are we talking about exactly ?

Reply to this Topic
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

Which track day

Santa Pod.

Reply to this Topic
Bebobobob

May 10

Bebobobob says:

the closest one

of course!

Reply to this Topic
mickra

May 08

mickra says:

I've paid my road tax

So any road in the UK is my track......responsibly of course! Most likely M25. Its a long circuit, around same length as 3 lap TT. Easy to get back where you started from. Fuels not cheapest but you can fill up at your local supermarket and, on my bike it's about 2 and a half gallons. Be careful out there! Hehehe.

Reply to this Topic
daveire

Sep 10

daveire says:

Mondello Park is the closest one to me. We don't have the same choice as ye but mondello is a nice veniue with a good track. I love track days so can't wait to get back out. And it doesn't matter what type of bike, I saw a crusier (Yamaha goldstar I think) out in the novice group last year. The noise of it was brilliant.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

@ Discopoo

At some track days here in the US, they will let you ride about anything that passes tech inspection and can go fast enough to not be hazard (e.g. typically 250cc minimum, except for 125cc 2-stroke track bikes).

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Mad Sunday

at the TT, of course.

Reply to this Topic
yamahayzr500

Jul 04

yamahayzr500 says:

Obviously all racers and ex racers

Have voted for Oulton Park - Fantastic track even with those stupid chicanes !!!!! Going into knickerbrook before they put in the bustop chicane after shell oils hairpin was mega !!!!! -

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

One with....

Under track Heating.......

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN