You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Legal > M I B pay out*

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

IsraelsRSV

Feb 11

IsraelsRSV says:

M I B pay out*

Im claiming on the mib for a crash i had due to diesel, but have no idea how much im gonna get. anyone came off on diesel and claimed?

I had concussion, broken ribs, shoulder damage (now waiting for an operation), tinnitus (still got), memory loss (still got), confusion for 6 months (lost my job as a result), whip lash for 6 months, bike was off the road  months getting repaired, ruined my Aria and full kit. 
Has anyone else came off a cracker on diesel and claimed? how much did you get? 
Cheers

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 January 2013 13:06)

Post a message in Legal

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ACIC

Apr 06

ACIC says:

Diesel Spill Accident

I have dealt with dozens of diesel spill claims to the MIB on behalf of clients under the Untraced Drivers' Agreement - claim values from a few thousand to over a million - all depends on the injuries and the financial losses caused by the accident. Your case looks pretty serious so needs proper consideration. Hopefully you have a solicitor acting for you otherwise the MIB could under settle your claim. Give me a call to discuss if you like as the MIB can be tricky and you need proper compensation. Best wishes, Andrew Campbell, Bikelawyer www.bikelawyer.co.uk 01446 794169
andrew@bikelawyer.co.uk MCN Legal Expert

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
IsraelsRSV

Feb 11

IsraelsRSV says:

lawyer

got one thanks, was just wondering if anyone else had this experience and how much they got, thanks

Reply to this Topic
ACIC

Apr 06

ACIC says:

diesel spill compensation claim

Your solicitor will be able to value the claim based on the medical evidence he/she obtains and your financial losses. No two cases are the same.

Regards, Andrew Campbell, Bikelawyer Motorcycle Accident Solicitors, MCN Legal Expert

www.bikelawyer.co.uk
andrew@bikelawyer.co.uk

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

Lincs CC

Just had the claim form form Lincs CC, i came off on new years day due to black ice on the highway caused by an overflowing drain.  Have photos and video evidence.  It has now been fixed according to a few of the residents in the village (only about a mile away from home) have a damaged bandit and I had a rotational cuff injury, getting better but still hurts.  They say they will defend it succesfully lets see shall we,,

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle