Skip to content

Discuss This Nicky Hayden reflects on Rossi and Ducati spell MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Nicky Hayden reflects on Rossi and Ducati spell

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Nicky Hayden reflects on Rossi and Ducati spell

Nicky Hayden spent most of his press briefing at Ducati’s 2013 MotoGP launch in Italy this morning looking forward to what he hopes is a brighter future after a tough campaign last year. But inevitably the American was asked to reflect on Valentino Rossi’s nightmare two-year spell at Ducati that ended with the Italian icon scoring just three podium finishes in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 January 2013 14:51)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Yep Weskit's onto it

Fluff and pretense is apparently what matters most to fools like Del Torchio and the Marlboro man. Racing be damned they just want their bikes shown in glossy magazines and on the web. To be fair to them both I suppose, they well know Rossi's Uncle Carmelo looks after his nephew, granting him as many priveleges as he can. That's why you saw the money offer.

The bigger question you need to explain Buelli is why did Furusawa say the Yamaha race team did not want Rossi 2013?

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Weskit couldn't have said it any better.

Reply to this Topic
Discopoo

Sep 12

Discopoo says:

@Nostradamus

Unfortunately buy your direct comment at me, you have proved my point. I come on here to have a little light banter and maybe some heated discussion on topics that matter but it always seems that a selected few people have to debase it to name calling. Now I have noticed from some of your posts that you can actualy string more than three word together to make a scentence and a fairly coherent one at that but sometimes you do let your self slip. The point of my comment was that every time a certain famous person is mentioned it appears that a few chosen posters just want put him down, criticise and basicaly deride anything he has done and well, it's getting a bit boring to be honest.

Now, if you have grasped the point I am trying to make, I will accept your appology, although I doubt if I will get one, if not I will have a read of your torrent of abuse as you try to grasp the whole concept of sarcasm and piss take but please feel free to call me whatever you want for as they say, "names can not hurt me" but falling from grace may?

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Eldiablo...

Perhaps you could give us a link to where you got those quotes from... not on google & I'd be interested to read the rest of that interview... ?

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

weskit & nostro

You need to speak to Vito Guareschi. I can assure you he would make it all very clear for you.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

I quite agree Disco

The slander Stoner receives on the site is both fanciful and tragic. Then again reading the barely intelligible dribblings of those that write such nonsense explains it all.

Oh I understand many different concepts. No need to grasp at anything at all. All I've seen from you to date though is abuse.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

HYPOCRITICAL

The slander Stoner receives on the site is both fanciful and tragic.

I agree entirely with this but if that is the case why is it ok for yourself and bultoboy and a few others to slander Rossi nearly every post.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Buell

bultoboy and a few others to slander Rossi nearly every post.

Don't talk such drivel. It's fanciful claims on here from one-eyed fanatics about what Rossi has done / can do / will do that I sometimes respond to, I don't come on here taking indisriminate potshots at him directly  -  as well you know.

Otherwise, show me.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

It really is quite beyond you isn't it Buelli

What the likes of BultoBoy and I do is merely point out the context of Rossi's performance and the inconsistent nature of his statements. The man has done it all himself our withered old bean. You and your ilk simply choose to ignore it. Do you think Rossi is proud of his Ducati years?

You still haven't answered my question after I had the courtesy to answer yours. Why did Furusawa say the Yamaha race team did not want Rossi back 2013?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

You're always at it, the same as Nostro and a few others..

Don't try and paint yourself as the picture of fair minded reason Bulto. You'll make yourself look an even bigger twat than you already do.

Have the courage of your convictions ffs..and don't try and weedle out of being an orange disciple because you're getting worried either.

Put your hard hat on Pal and get ready for the flak coming your way when Rossi starts running at the front again.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices