Skip to content

Discuss This Andrea Dovizioso confident he can make Ducati competitive MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Andrea Dovizioso confident he can make Ducati competitive

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Andrea Dovizioso confident he can make Ducati competitive

Andrea Dovizioso has backed himself to succeed where fellow Italian’s Valentino Rossi and Marco Melandri failed by making Ducati’s factory Desmosedici contender a consistent front-runner in MotoGP. Dovizioso made his first official appearance as a factory Ducati rider at the Bologna factory’s annual team launch at the Madonna di Campiglio ski resort in Italy this morning. Ducati hasn’t won a race...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 January 2013 14:58)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

I'm with Nostro

Ducati do have riders with talent and desire now, remember Dovi won a race on the Repsol Honda works bike a few years ago so has talent pouring out of his veins, Spies won a race a couple of seasons ago too on a works Yamaha so also very talented, Hayden has won a couple of races 7 years ago so again talent oozing out, that bloody waster Rossi should be ashamed, he's won nothing of note in 17 years of competive GP racing.... Go Ducati.  

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

very droll TrumpetT

I like your style.   hahaha

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I knew it..!

A head stuffed full of trivial shite..and hatless?

What's poor old Dani done to upset you..apart from under perform while riding for the most powerful manufacturer in the known biking universe?

I know what you mean though..definitely a little dull.

Have you considered a switch to the lighter side?..We always have a bit more fun you know, rain or shine. Eternal optimists, Glass half full and all that good business.

Cheers..hahaha

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Whatdaya mean Wosi

Nowadays Dani has winning fun rain or shine. I'm backing a pedigree horse. You're flogging a dead one.

Reply to this Topic
smilo996

Nov 08

smilo996 says:

Well with Rossi spending the whole of next season trying to get into Lorenzo's head and get in front that should be enough upset there for Lorenzo. If Marquez is going to be as good as expected then that will be Dani Peddle rosa's only threat. As for Ducati, well Hayden is there for the US but he is at least loyal and seasoned. Dovi, Has done okay in motogp. 23 podiums. And he is 26. BS, well I think the Yamahahahaha blew up so much because of his style, so jury out there. The other 2 have potential. Apart from Stacey then this is the best line up yet. After all as you can see from the Yamanaha photos of Rossi all lubed up, he missed his Yam through his time at Duchati and clearly also Lorenzo. Odd though that Duchati have not made any changes to the GP13 if the pictures are to be believed. just pushed a wheelchair down to the local job centre and capitulated to the Germans. 2013: Dani, Lorenzo, Merguez, Rossi. This season will be so interesting, WSB it is then again.

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Holy excrement!!!

And I used to think Stoner gave long boring repetitive answers! If Dovi has to tow the Ducati PR line then he, like Rossi, will cease to be "cool".

Wish they could keep those black test bike colours... that look cool and it looks fast. I wouldn't want that chasing me around near the end of a race, Dovi looks like he is just gonna do ya.

BTW Mr. Birt, since you didn't say 800cc Ducati's I would say Capirex was pretty damn successful at Ducati. More successful than your "Doctor" by a long way and very nearly a title winner, certainly title contender until that plank Giberfool wiped him out. Loris was hugely influential in keeping Ducati interested in GP's, set Bridgestone on their way to domination, and apart from a few huge Latin mood swings, was a pretty good guy. Your comment sounded a bit dismissive (Probably just because he of 500 two stroke days didn't work out how to ride the gyro controlled robot bikes). Respect the "X" .... Capirex!

Reply to this Topic
majorp722

Jan 13

majorp722 says:

i think you'll find it was Rossi that won in Malaysia 2010 as Stoner crashed out, he dominated last on the Ducati at Phillip Island 2010

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices