Skip to content

General Britain - EU in or out? Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Britain - EU in or out?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Perki6

Aug 10

Perki6 says:

Britain - EU in or out?

I know it not got much to do with bikes, except for some of there laws on future modification on Bikes being illegal. And probably others i cant think of.

So what do want Britain in or out of the EU ? 

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 January 2013 16:14)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Reynard

Oct 10

Reynard says:

Right

about what???

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

PDJ for once you talk sense....

King Offa had the right idea also:wink:

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

In

Historically the Uk has alway manipulated europe so that no one country could become strong enough to challenge the Uk. if you study the past William pitt the youngest admitted this strategy. much good it has ever done us after effectively 3 world wars due to that policy!

Now the EU was originally set up to allow closer cooperation between european countrys in order to avoid future conflict. i say that the song contest does that by itself quite happily without the need for all our economy's being tied together but unfortunatly the "leaders" seemed to differ on that count and have dumped us all into the same boat!

so we, like the rest of europe are upto our necks in each others debts and to think by getting out of the EU would protect us from the inevitable crash is at best Naive! and any exit strategy will take generations at best to work without plummeting the whole world into another "depression" scale bust period that would eventually start world war 4 and we know what happens with that one.

so your in, so you can't do anything about it, so get on with it and stop trying to blame others for our failures.

Just saying.

P.s i'm counting(as do most historians) the 1793-1815 war as a world war!,

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

EU?

Britain in or out? This Britain?..... are we talking about the land? or the Europeans and Commonwealth and Other countries- People that are now "Firmly" attached to the "Financial Umbilical Cord" that was once the preserve of those that were born here?

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

out

without a shadow of a doubt, we put more in and every other blood sucker gets the benefits, a bit like the whole benefits system operated in this country.

Reply to this Topic
AlbertHerring

Nov 09

Out

Well past time that the UK was thrown out for turning the whole thing into a neoliberal shambles. Except Scotland, they can stay.

(as long as I can get my second passport sorted so that I retain the right of free movement, that is)

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Tabasco

May 09

Tabasco says:

Out

and get those hate spreading Muslims out too!

Reply to this Topic
ulsterflyer

Jun 10

ulsterflyer says:

eu

out

then we can extradite when r courts say we can an not told we cant by the european court

Reply to this Topic
Perki6

Aug 10

Perki6 says:

So Dave promised a referendum in 2017-18 IF ( big IF ) they will the next election. I am sure he said something similar before.

Reply to this Topic
Mankind

Mar 09

Mankind says:

If you're not sure

Do your own research, from more than one source.

UKIP are obviously the place to start, my belief is, many of you will read their policies on most things, as a personal wish list.

Beware of being fooled, IF the vote ever happens, whoever is in government will want a stay in vote.
They will offer an EU on better terms, most likely vague promises of better terms, in order to get a stay in vote.
Ignore these. The EU, the Federal Reserve, with these sort of leviathans, the trick is, to get them passed. They can work on the details later.
The EU is fuck all like the common market. A united states of Europe was always the end game. Always will be. If we don't leave, they'll get their way eventually. 
Tax payer funded school lessons on the benefits of the EU, is the one that really grinds my gears.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices