Skip to content

General Britain - EU in or out? Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Britain - EU in or out?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Perki6

Aug 10

Perki6 says:

Britain - EU in or out?

I know it not got much to do with bikes, except for some of there laws on future modification on Bikes being illegal. And probably others i cant think of.

So what do want Britain in or out of the EU ? 

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 January 2013 16:14)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

I

watch what goes on in the parliament and the speeches of hate towards the UK. I know enough.

Reply to this Topic
Boult

Mar 07

Boult says:

ANichol

Beautifully eloquent, informative and entertaining - thank you.

As for me - the EU seems to have morphed from what we were told it would be to something that we (the little man / woman working their bits off to pay for it) never envisaged. This has, quite understandably, caused a bit of a kerfuffle....

I'd say vote out, stand back, see if they sort it out.

Lets face it, throwing hoards of cash at an organisation that can't even get its own accounts signed off is hardly economically prudent.

Trade? Yes. Political / economic surrender? No ta.

Reply to this Topic
bazablue

Mar 10

bazablue says:

vote

you will get your vote...butbetween now and then you will (SLOWLY) be subjected to subtle propoganda that an out vote would be catastrophic for us..............................ie.great unemployment,devalued pound(already in hand to match the euro) etc etcas the date nears (IF),this would become a crescendo of doom and gloom culminating in..IF WE VOTE OUT ALL FIRSTBORN SONS WILL BE KILLED .....and whats worse is that the electorate will believe it inc all  the non brits allowed in to vote.......keep your resolve and vote OUT.IF you get the chance that is! I think dave knows they wont win the next oneTheyve divided  and conquered so many now that everyones been hit,,,cept them of course!  He lied last time

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
currypasty

Aug 02

currypasty says:

out

and next election time can all those twats voted consevative vote UKIP.

Reply to this Topic
Tabasco

May 09

Tabasco says:

EU

Out! ukip in!

Muslim dirt out.

Reply to this Topic
parapanfan

Apr 06

parapanfan says:

I would vote for out irrespective of any small benefit it might bring to remain in.

My reason is simple (I'll accept peurile) we were lied to in the beginning and therefore I consider our entire involvement with the European Federation (it's only a matter of time) to be illegal.

As each encroachment upon our civil liberties as a sovereign nation reduces our ability to stand or even think independently we become weaker.   Eventually we will rely on the EU to provide every aspect of our existence and then it will be too late to escape.

To suggest that as a nation we could not have evolved a form of human rights protection for those at risk without the EU/ECHR is insulting - and our version would hopefully be more focussed on what is right for Britain.

So for me a definite OUT!

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

with ya 100%

on EVERY sentiment on that bro .. tabasco

EU

Out! ukip in!

Muslim dirt out.

Reply to this Topic

Page