Skip to content

General surprise surprise NOT !!! Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > surprise surprise NOT !!!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

surprise surprise NOT !!!

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 January 2013 17:58)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

entus

i like u brother good 4 u ,MIND IF U DO SPEAK YA MIND ABOUT GAY MUZZIES SCROUNGIN SWEATYS camp will try n get ya shut down, AS HE DID BEFORE, he dont like the truth !!!

lets av it :doubt:

n bollock head yah we all no to whom i speak

why do u keep sticking ya greazy noes in

BUT OUT !!!

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

FFS

Will someone please warn Gunga that his pet corgi has found his password and log-on details again! :huh:

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

gunga it looks like achmed has been spying on you

FFS

Will someone please warn Gunga that his pet corgi has found his password and log-on details again!

how else would he know about a pet corgi ????

i tell ya mate he's spied on BR's profile & activity ( then had the audacity to say that BR was obsessed with him !!! )

boy did i laugh at that :lol::lol::lol::lol:

tell ya gunga he's obsessed with ppl having fun ( just cos he doesnt  get invited in on it & wouldnt understand it either ) ??? , sad sad man , ya gotta feel a bit of sorrow for him really ( or do ya ??? )

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

The mans a fool

Your a repetitive twat we all herd it 10 times already so go take up building models of old gixxers or sommet 

Ya silly old boring twat 
Your hero gungga :ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

gunger

thats what workin in an office part time on a computer does to you, workin with spotty teenagers at his age ffs nowt like a bit of graft wiv da keyboards a few days a week, makes one very bitter.

Reply to this Topic
StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

Kams repetitive?

I think you're confusing him with your good selves!:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

stealth ???

im begining to think what exactly your ' fan club status ' is with achmed ???? , or is it cos youve got a ' beef ' with someone else thats digging on him ???

rich pm me your thoughts cos i aint gonna argue with ya on an " open forum " .. regards .. chris

Reply to this Topic
Reynard

Oct 10

Reynard says:

Taken from

Wednesdays Telegraph "A gang of Asian men groomed vulnerable underage girls for sex and subjected them to abuse that was "perverted in the extreme"....It goes on..."The girls were plied with drugs, including crack cocaine and herion, then taken to hotels and empty houses in Oxford and sold to strangers who came from across the counrty to rape them, the Old Bailey was told.

"The depraved abuse could last for several days at a time and the girls, some who were as young as 11, were guarded so they could not escape. One victim, who was repeatly raped, beaten, threatened and had cigarettes stubbed out on her skin, began self harming and described her life as a living hell"

So Kam it's just as well Saville wasn't a Muslim,

Reply to this Topic
StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

Weasel...

Mate you are soooooooo wrong on that!
Makin tea at the mo, will pm ya in a bit with my thoughts.... Believe me, I got no beef with anyone! I just say it as I see it!

Reply to this Topic
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

aresepirate

sieg heil !

weasel actually said "this country & indeed the vast majority of europe NEED a true right wing goverment that will tackle this problem ( & many other problems ) , that are largely caused by " ethnic minoritys "
 same mentality as HITLER in mein kampf :upset:

So..No mention of the poor little girls abused by these animals. The fact is, our prisons are bursting at the seams with minorities, yet many claim asylum or human rights to stop them being deported. What human rights have little girls? Have you any daughters?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices