Skip to content

Discuss This Ben Spies and Andrea Iannone reveal new Pramac Ducati livery MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ben Spies and Andrea Iannone reveal new Pramac Ducati livery

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ben Spies and Andrea Iannone reveal new Pramac Ducati livery

Ben Spies and Andrea Iannone have unveiled their new 2013 Ducati livery at the Madonna di Campiglio ski resort in Italy tonight. The red and white livery was notable for carrying different title sponsorship, with Spies backed by Ignite. The investment is coming from Ignite Asset Management, which is a financial services firm based in New York. Energy TI will back Italian...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 January 2013 21:47)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Good luck Mr Spies you'll need it hope you do well and if that happens to be the case Hayden's ride will be on offer.

GO SPIES!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Interesting, with four identical Ducatis out there it will be a bit like a mini one make series within a championship. Top dog at Ducati will count for everything. 

Reply to this Topic
wesley01

Feb 10

wesley01 says:

Oh Ben why oh why did you not bail to WSB.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Distinctive all 4

Within the sense all 4 Ducati's are easily identifiable. Less distinctive in terms of who is who on race day. They have the numbers on the side panels aswell though. Dovi and Ben in black. Crazy Joe,yellow and Nick ,white.

Good to see Ben's #11 is no longer arse over tips or back to front as it was on the Yamaha.

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

From my POV....

They still look like wheelie bins with race paint? Considering Duke have turned out some of the most beautiful and iconic two wheel machines in history.............. it's no wonder the GP effort is a flop. These things look like they lose 5 kph just for being ugly.

I suppose my opinion could be swayed if any of these guys can put one in the winners enclosure? What??? No silly, not as a winner! Don't be ridiculous! But a podium would be impressive. No?

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Spies number

They should of put it on horizontally , it would be easier for Julian and Toby to read in the gravel trap.

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

Spies is gonna wish he'd gone to sbk

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

I don't know, I think he'll do okay.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Surely Spies.......

Could have found some Texan war profiteers to sponsor him.

Reply to this Topic
R1SP2006

Jan 13

R1SP2006 says:

GO Elbows

Always been a fan of Speis remember the last lap battle at assen on the R1 That was one of the best races !
His time in MotoGp hasnt been so exciting i think they had his M1 last year made from Carton board fiber and recycled coke cans hope He can make the Duc contender and not a back marker

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices