Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati unveils new 2013 MotoGP contender MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ducati unveils new 2013 MotoGP contender

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ducati unveils new 2013 MotoGP contender

This is the new Ducati GP13 Desmosedici machine that the Bologna factory hopes will help it bounce back from a nightmare two-year spell with Italian icon Valentino Rossi. The new bike was unveiled by Nicky Hayden and Andrea Dovizioso at the Madonna di Campiglio ski resort tonight and was revealed in a dual launch with Ben Spies and Andrea Iannone also...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 January 2013 21:57)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Ducati's 2013 works bike looks like the 2011 bike just hope this years bike is competitive.

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

GP13

We'll find out soon if it was the bike or Rossi, that wasn't competitive!!!!!!!!!!! My bet is that it wasn't the bike!!!!! Ciao

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Rhetoric - - Gobshyster trying to blame Rossi almost with his first comment, Ducati through and through. They also blamed casey when it started going wrong..(cheeky twats after he got them the title, they wouldn't have won it without him!!).. Rossi was top ducati last year for what it's worth(not much!) and everyone ever to ride the duke has had a nightmare they just haven't won the marketing side(MM anyone)something that ducati are better at than building motogp bikes, even stoner struggled after his first season with it and would undoubtably have continued his downward trend if he stayed... The irony that the feedback that was good enough for 7 titles isn't good enough for 6th-10th on the grid is not lost on all of us and doesn't say much about ducatis ability to translate feedback.... All things considered would Casey have managed better than 6th last year on the duke (he was only 3rd on the unstoppable honda) not convinced, and there's a mountain of evidence to suggest he wouldn't, but I reckon Rossi would have won the title on the honda comfortably..

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Ha ha Hardly lean you're a tragic figure

Mountains of evidence against Stoner and for Rossi eh. That'd be hoarded away in your bedroom I suppose. Best to scuttle back to your fawnicator in chief Emmett on MM. There's a little tongue in arse conga chain working backwards from Rossi, to him, to you.

Great to see the back of that putrid yellow on the mighty red machines.

Elbowz you may have missed the change of chassis material and type between '11 and '13.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Meet the new boss..

..same as the old boss...

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

I smell a rat

There is no way they are racing a bike largely the same as 2012, they are playing games here, no works team this far down the pecking order in GP's would do no development over winter, apart from Rossi's feedback they do have a few years worth of Hayden's too.

They are covering asses in case it is still not competetive.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

The nightmare

if Ducati thought the last two years were bad, they aint seen nothing yet, with the bunch that are about to mount it . One premier MotoGP title between the lot of them. I think Rossi's new livery will look really cool on that top step, with Dani & Lorenzo on either side of him.

Nostrils, you're still the same miserable son of a bitch, as you were last year, why don't you find somebody else to stick pins in, and give it a rest.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Oh Cornbowl

but there's so many of you to choose from. You're 80% bullshit and 20% nonsense by the way. See if you can't add those two numbers together. It'll be a struggle for you I know, but have a crack anyway.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

i reckon that pic was took in my back garden !

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Nostrils

stay off the coke sniffing, there I was thinking, a new Year resolution for you, would be, to stop being such a holier-than-thou pontificating twat, who spouts reams of pointless venom pointing one way, to VR46. You really are a sorry person, get a life and start finding yet another handle to hide behind, when the season gets under way, because then you're going to have to stand up for all the bullshite you posted last year. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices