Skip to content

MV-AGUSTA Updated 2013 MV Agusta F4 ridden! F4 1000

You are in... Forums > MV-AGUSTA > F4 1000 > Updated 2013 MV Agusta F4 ridden!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Updated 2013 MV Agusta F4 ridden!

MV's significantly updated 2013 F4 1000 superbike is currently being put through it's paces for the first time by MCN Senior Road Tester Michael Neeves. This is what he's got to say so far: "We're here at the Valencia MotoGP track with the new 2013 MV Agusta F4 range. The machines might look like the old F4 we know and love,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 January 2013 09:33)

Post a message in F4 1000

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Oh happy days, whats not to like about MV these days ? Keep up the good work.

Reply to this Topic
Bob_1

Feb 05

Bob_1 says:

It Feels Fast?

I'll be interested to read Michael's final report. Particularly since he say's "I'm not sure if it'll be the fastest 1000 around a track but it certainly feels it". As we all know that this does not neccessarily make it the fastest bike. At least, not for us mere mortals who find forgiving bikes like the Blade are actually faster.

Reply to this Topic
simplebystander

Oct 10

Are those daytime running lights along the leading edge of the ram air scoops?? I hope I'm wrong - I always thought the F4 was probably the most beautiful production bike ever built - but this just cheapens it for me - DRLs always look a bit halfords to my mind. Such a shame.

Reply to this Topic
HOSBUSA

Sep 09

HOSBUSA says:

Dreams are made of this.

My idea of heaven : a few days hooning round the Valencia MotoGP track on the latest MV on corporate hospitality. Such a pity they don't make them in fat bastard size? :(

Beaudiful bikes !!!!!!! Take the side panels off and see the engineering and the amount of thought that goes into them? Engineering excellence !!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Exactly Hosbusa...

These Bikes are a complete work of art, much as I like my Busa and RSV1000 and others, I am seriously considering an MV if for no other reason than to open the garage door and feel all childlike and stupid. (Which I'am trying to stop being). Keep up the good work MV. And, Live long and prosper Mr Busa.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

MV Agusta

If I ever do buy one, it will likely be the upcoming Rivale 800 – more street useable, especially in a place with crummy roads.

Reply to this Topic
HOSBUSA

Sep 09

HOSBUSA says:

snec one of my mates bought the first MV F4, seems like years ago now.

I think they were over £20k then, but MV dropped the price fairly quickly. Not only the F4 but the Brutale possess the most incredible attention to design engineering and so much attention to detail. No other bike manufacturer builds them like this. They are indeed enigneering works of art, but are also intended to be thrashed in a proper manner ! The Busa feels a bit of clumsy old tub of fast lard in comparrison to an MV. Still love em though ! The Busa just gets up everyone nose, a marmite bike.

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

hosbusa

i was one of those court on the hi prices .. 3 months after i got my brute they dropped it by 4 grand  but thats life

got to admit its one of the best bikes i have owned

piglet i am with you i want see a rivale in the flesh first but i think after i get my 850 norton commy  im going to get 1

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

hosbusa...

I eat Marmite for Breakfast....

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

also....

If you crossed an Aprilia RSV1000R with a Hayabusa, I reckon you would get an MV1200rr Fast as Fcuk and Gorgious.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices