Skip to content

Discuss This Honda CB1100 Launch – First Impressions First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Honda CB1100 Launch – First Impressions

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil West  says:

Honda CB1100 Launch – First Impressions

Honda’s new CB1100 Retro Roadster is currently being put through its paces in the countryside around Valencia, Spain, by MCN’s Executive Editor, Phil West. These are his first impressions, ahead of a full test report in next week’s MCN. “Honda has certainly done its homework with the new CB1100, the detailing is fabulous, right down to the CB750 look alike taillight...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 January 2013 11:06)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

With the utmost respect Mr Unit

I have decided to turn over a new leaf, I never was comfortable being Abusive to fellow Humans and regret asking such nasty questions and making sarcastic comments such as "whats the pointy thing for"? or "Do I have to ignore other bikers"? It was made clear to me that such Viciousness should be left in the "Play Ground" Yours sincerely, "Twat, Wanker, Wank stain, Dick Snev.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Well

thank fcuk for that :biggrin:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Mr unit, sir....

If you don't mind me saying you have a very nice pair of hotpants and I can see that you keep yourself fit, maybe we could meet up some time and exchange fashion tips. Billysollocks and myself had a lovely time the other night when (at the suggestion of another Poster) we Booked a room together, We were up all night, oh the Banter.:wink:

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Snev!

Don't worry, you've still got a friend on here! And I thought it was just me and Brutale R having a go at each other on here. In fact I'm missing him. Haven't heard anything for ages. Oh, and take my advice, shave that beard off, it doesn't suit you! LOL. And yes, I agree with Hosbusa, a backward step.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Whats that?

:huh: I have a friend on here?  someone who cares? who understands? who gets my Sense of Humour? surely you are mistaken Mr Nav, or Snav...get it Snav.... Snev it's like we are Brothers or something... I must be on my way, up the stairs now Me Mam said It's bed time.... Bugger, I wish I was older.

Reply to this Topic
evilamnesiac

Oct 05

evilamnesiac says:

Yawn.

If it had a Triumph badge on they'd be rubbing one out over it. It is to the cb750 what the bonneville is to the... Erm bonneville. What did you expect? A naked air cooled retro with usd forks, 200bhp and tits on? Reading some of the comments on here is like pulling teeth.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Naughty snev, you said you wouldn't tell........XX

Reply to this Topic
geoffb61

Sep 08

geoffb61 says:

Like a fat bird

It'd be like shagging a fat bird - probably be a fun ride, but you wouldn't want your mates to find out! ;)

Reply to this Topic
Boxer12

Jan 13

Boxer12 says:

What?

What on earth are guys on about? Comment on the bike!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Sorry Boxer12

I like this bike, as mentioned in previous posts. What do you think about this bike, as you haven't commented ?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices