Skip to content

Discuss This No quick fix to help make Ducati competitive MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > No quick fix to help make Ducati competitive

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

No quick fix to help make Ducati competitive

The journey to return Ducati to winning ways in MotoGP will be a long one, with new race boss Bernhard Gobmeier admitting no miracle cure exists to help the Bologna factory end its winless streak in the premier class world championship. Gobmeier, who replaced ousted Filippo Preziosi as head of Ducati’s MotoGP project in 2013, said the forthcoming season will be...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 January 2013 18:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I doubt he'll be so gobby in a few months time?

He's replaced Prezel but is taking advice from him?

Hahaha..

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Wobble wobble

goes Wosi's upper lip. The bar from the past two years has been set incredibly low. The way Wosi is cacking himself over Ducati's future is unfortunately rather palpable.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Rossi's wasted two precious years of his career rotting on the Ducati dung-heap, but thankfully he's strong enough to bounce back and compete at the top again - which can only be a good thing for us all.

Schizo sheep boy.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Whatever you say benny.

I mean flob, mandy, blood..

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

Rossi is looking smarter and smarter. Ducati still wont admit that their bike sucks and are throwing the old "hail mary" pass hoping that some inferior rider will suddenly become awesome. The only person that might do ok on the duke is spies. Dovi will fake a neck injury all season( supermoto anyone?) so that he doesnt have to ride it. Spies will at least try. Dovi is already making excuses...he started off hinting that he would in the mix right away but now after riding it hes saying" Im committed to a long term project." That sounds like he is scared...as he should be. Ducati are desparate and are praying for a miracle...maybe spies can give it to them but dovi certainly wont. The only answers they will get in sepang is that their bike is shit. And again they will start on the backfoot because they are too slow to change....rossi's decision to abandon that group of nostro-like f-ups is looking wiser and wiser. Typical rossi...seeing future patterns long before everyone else. Ducati should not still be talking about a learning year. If rossi couldnt fix it dovi doesnt have a chance....winning the 125 title9 years ago does not make him better than rossi. Only useless numpty nostros desparately cling to that hope as if that will somehow justify their hatred. Rossi will be laughing as he lines up on the front 2 rows all year and ducati start all their races dicing with the crts.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Rossi is looking smarter and smarter.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm happy to accept that i'm a 'moron' on these boards when compared to those posting below me but mate, how the fooooook is Rossi looking smarter and smarter?

Please tell me you're drunk as we've all been there bud.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Rossi looking smarter and smarter how please explain.

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Rossi

looking smarter and smarter? Haha!!!1 We'll see how smart he looks when Spies, Dovi and Iannone pass him, maybe even Hayden!!! on the Desmo that he couldn't ride!!!! Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ciao

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

yes smarter and smarter

The reason i say that, is a bit tongue in cheek, but he's looking smarter because he didnt fall for the bullshit that ducati is going to make instant inroads this upcoming year. One of the arguments that ducati made to rossi to try and keep him was that things were going to really improve with audi ownership. It seems like ducati is still going nowhere fast. Thats why he looks smart....alot of people felt that rossi bailed to early and that audi would instantly turn the duke into a supermachine and he would look stupid as everyone would be competitive on it. It now looks like ducati is going to have yet another "baselining" season with the same piece of crap as last year. Rossi looks smart because he doesnt have to suffer that pig for another year while ducati chase their tail and go nowhere.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

and pacey

Lol yes sometimes my booze addled brain thinks that what i am writing is gold....

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle