Skip to content

Discuss This No quick fix to help make Ducati competitive MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > No quick fix to help make Ducati competitive

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

No quick fix to help make Ducati competitive

The journey to return Ducati to winning ways in MotoGP will be a long one, with new race boss Bernhard Gobmeier admitting no miracle cure exists to help the Bologna factory end its winless streak in the premier class world championship. Gobmeier, who replaced ousted Filippo Preziosi as head of Ducati’s MotoGP project in 2013, said the forthcoming season will be...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 January 2013 18:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

there is.....

but he left this year

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Sorry Simon?

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

wosi

..depends what you call success PC

-------------------------------------------------------

I'd say beating 'the GOAT' in ANY workplace while you were plying your trade would qualify as success. But we appear to differ. 

Oh well. 

Reply to this Topic
Farnarkle

Jan 13

Farnarkle says:

Wosipoo and Rossipoo

Ah, Wosi, you poor old thing, it's a bit unfair of the world to ask you to see the complete picture when your only view of the world is by peeking out your own navel.  Comprehension must be difficult when you have limited blood supply to the cerebral cortex because your jockstrap doubles up as your necktie and said jockstrap is exceeding small since you obviously don't have the necessary testicular appendages to face reality.

The figures are in the history books now, me bucko, and even your alter ego, Baron Munchausen, can't make them other than they are. Rossi was the King of the 990s.  Stoner was King of the 800s. Lorenzo is the current and probably future King of the 1000s.

Oh, and btw, it's safe to travel the world now, as it isn't flat, after all!  Just thought you ought to know that, we're here to help you all we can, and you 'for sure' need that help. It's only one letter needed to make the change from yellow to mellow, and you can do it!  Err, maybe not, but at least you can try.

Reply to this Topic
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

Wow, an open admission by the factory that the bike is a pig!

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Very good Farnarkle..

But believe me Pal..you wouldn't want wosis bollocks as a spot on your chin..

Sorry..I forgot, most Stoner fans are used to having a knacker sack resting on their chins, aren't they?

Reply to this Topic
Farnarkle

Jan 13

Farnarkle says:

And you hold on to that dream, Wosi

The only way you'd find my chin near your marbles would be a result of me Liverpool-kissing you, me old sport, and that just isn't going to happen.  But always look on the brighter side - you're the only person I can think of that would get a mulesing operation and a shave all in one go!

Don't be downhearted, Rossi was good in his day - very good.  The fact that he occasionally beat Stoner says just how good he was; go out and tie a yellow ribbon on your favourite lampost, he might just come back home and win the odd race this year, even!  He must have picked up some ideas about riding from following Barbera around for the last couple of years.    

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Much under rated Barbera..didn't he spank Casey in the tiddlers regular?

Stoner getting a tow off Hector?..imagine that. I bet he wasn't whining about slow riders back then.

Reply to this Topic
Farnarkle

Jan 13

Farnarkle says:

Yep, you're right, Wosi

Barbera certainly did spank Stoner in the tiddlers, up until Stoner got a full factory-spec competitive bike (2005).  Pity he couldn't keep that up when they got onto the man-sized bikes off the scooters, though. He coulda been a contender but got left back in the pack with Rossi and the rest of the second-stringers. 

Reply to this Topic
Ben52

Sep 09

Ben52 says:

Dovi

I cant see how Dovi is going to be the second coming and kick everyones ass, he didnt exactly set the world on fire on the HRC which is a far better bike so what will he do on a bike which even the factory admit has problems!!!

Hope i,m wrong though cos Motogp needs to improve massively.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices