Skip to content

General Richa Cold Protect gloves - any good? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Richa Cold Protect gloves - any good?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

zanderh

Aug 12

zanderh says:

Richa Cold Protect gloves - any good?

Just seen on Visordown they recommend the Richa Cold Protect gloves in their Winter Gloves sub £100 test; anyone had any first-hand experience of these gloves? Or know of any decent reviews? Can only seem to find the review by Visordown and another single review which says "they're good gloves". Not exactly helpful!

I'm looking for some decent winter gloves though, so if anyone has any recommendations, please lay them on me! Bored of stepping off the bike with frostbite!

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 January 2013 22:12)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

well I can't...

reccomend my Dianese gore-tex ones.(over 100 quid)Just like wearing oven mitts,but fingers still feel like chilled sausages.....they're good and waterproof though.

Reply to this Topic
dave_c

Aug 06

dave_c says:

I tried on

a pair of the Richa Cold Protect gloves at the NEC show and they felt really good (no experience with them on a bike though). I thought I'd see if I could get them in a sale, but so far I haven't found any for less than £100.....

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

zand man

might be worth trying these, not tried their golves yet but the socks are awesome.:smile

Reply to this Topic
zanderh

Aug 12

zanderh says:

cheers preunit

Might have to stick them in my comparison chart. There should be some easy way to test how warm they keep your fingers without riding a bike!

dave_c - how were they for space around the fingers? Very flexible? Shops nearby don't really have a fantastic selection so I'm kind of limited to trying any on :-(

Reply to this Topic
dave_c

Aug 06

dave_c says:

zanderh

My current winter gloves are Alpinestars Tech Road which I've had for 6 years now. I felt that the Richas were every bit as flexible as them. Any warm glove is never going to be as sensitive as a summer glove, but I felt they had enough feel to operate the levers and indicators etc.

I've just read the review on Visordown and I'm now convinced these are the gloves for me! I just need to find a deal somewhere, even 10% and free delivery would do :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

winter gloves

Bar muffs and heated grips RULE. you can wear summer gloves in the deepest of winter :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices