Skip to content

Discuss This MotoGP poised for South American double-header in 2014 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > MotoGP poised for South American double-header in 2014

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

MotoGP poised for South American double-header in 2014

The MotoGP world championship could make two stops in South America in 2014, with Dorna locked in negotiations about a new race in Brazil to join Argentina back on the schedule. Next year’s calendar could be expanded to 19 races with the addition of Argentina and Brazil, as Dorna looks to get a foothold in the South American market for the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 January 2013 12:10)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Meanwhile South America

is poised for a big down turn. Poor populist politics, nepotism, cronyism and autocracy still reign supreme in the latin world.

Two South American G.P's? Of course it'd be great to globalise the sport further, but  I'll believe it when I see it. And will they be well supported? I've never been to South America, but they don't strike me as being as two wheeled orientated as Asia so clearly is. This smacks more of Carmelo bagging sanctioning fees and T.V rights as anything else.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

I agree with Nostro

Far better to have a second MotoGP in Australia and re-instate the South African Gp.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

FFS Nostro

I was ready to back up Saturn when he bagged out this incredibly negative little effort, and now he backs you up, I guess he has proved my point. So how has unfettered Free Market economics treated a large number of the US population over the last decade Nostro? No cronyism in Washington eh. Fuck me if you want to see populist politics at work take a look across the ditch. Fair Dinkum you are more boring than Wosi at times.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

South Africa

Fark me now there is a country on the way up, I am sure even Rossi doesn't want his PR girlfriend raped on her way to the airport, whats next an Austin/Jaurez double header, double header how about 40 of em stuck to poles in the circuit car park you goon. 

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Princess

and you're a giggle a minute our whingey little west islander. Let's just see how the attendance figures for North and South American races pan out shall we?

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

FFS

prince of darkness who's being negative now ?   3 rounds in the US of A and 2 rounds in South America what's that all about ?    

Reply to this Topic
sutts17

Jan 11

sutts17 says:

SOUTH AFRICA

PHAKISA IS WAITING!!!

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Yeah I agree bring South Africa back on the calendar.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

MotoGP poised for South American double-header in 2014

Oh dear.

Reply to this Topic
spdmon

Aug 09

spdmon says:

Great article about Rossi's development skills

Great article about Rossi's development skills: It isn't that we don't have confidence in Rossi's feedback," Ciabatti said. "The pressure and the lack of results created a vicious cycle in which he wasn't relaxed enough to completely test the material prepared for him. We simply believe that there is potential and that it wasn't completely explored last year." http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2013/Jan/130117lpksc.htm

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices