You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Cash incentive

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

insightfocus

Jan 13

insightfocus says:

Cash incentive

Hi there. Im looking for motorcyclists male and female who have purchased a bike from new in the last 5 years for market research. You will be required to go to Old Street area in the evening of the 6th, 7th or the 8th February to discuss motorbikes. For this I am offering a £60 cash. 

These are the manufactures im looking for are;
Triumph, Yamaha, Suzuki, BMW and Ducati.
If this interests you or you know anyone that it would please email me carolpeckuk@yahoo.co.uk.
This is genuine and no catches I am happy to discuss further.
Many thanks.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 January 2013 21:37)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
entus

Sep 11

entus says:

Old Street

Know it well, Which one though? Dunstable, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Glasgow, Manchester, Cardiff, Chester, York, Hull, Newcastle, Ashton, Nottingham, Morecambe, Blackpool, Betws-y-Coed, Telford, Norwich, Northwich, Southend, St. Ives (both), Oldham, Bacup, Redcar..........
And do we need to bring a gimp mask?

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

all of them....

isn't it one of those flash mob thingies.......:unsure::wink:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

entus

You forgot Kinshasa...

Reply to this Topic
entus

Sep 11

entus says:

Kam

How remiss of me, and Kinross, Ayr, Berwick upon Tweed, Berwick upoff Tweed, Carlisle (why ain't it pronounced 'carlizzle?') Sefton, Seton, Whitehaven, Arnside, Swansea, Goosea, Ducksea, Pigeonsea, oops, lost it a bit there.
Is it in Londonshire perchance?
What's wrong with New Street? I much prefer that.
P.S. can't find my gimp mask but I've dug out the wet suit and the snorkel!

Reply to this Topic
entus

Sep 11

entus says:

And

how could I have forgotten Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.
What was I thinking? Although I don't think there's an Old Street there, think there's one in Bangor though, just over the bridge.
p.s. found the gimp mask but it's in a bit of a bad way. Will that be ok?

Reply to this Topic
insightfocus

Jan 13

insightfocus says:

A-Z Found

:blink::blink: Now now boys, I see you've been having fun at my expense.... It would be Old Street in London, you know the big place:smiley: south of Watford with a big motorway that goes all the way round it, that London, where the Queen of England lives.. 

Anyway back to the business in hand... are any of you guys interested? if so email me on carolpeck@insightfocusgroups.co.uk

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

why not do the market research on here?

neither of my kidneys and certainly my liver isn't worth stealing. so why the cloak and dagger?

Reply to this Topic
insightfocus

Jan 13

insightfocus says:

A-Z Found

no cloak or daggers involved and your kidneys wont be needed just your voice for about 2 hours to discuss bikes

Reply to this Topic
StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

I did one of these 'groups' many moons ago!

It was OK, free snacks n drinks and an envelope with £20 in at the end.

The guy got us all in a room and opened with "Right, thanks for coming. You've all been brought here today cuz you've been seen speeding!! I'm PC ______" (can't remember the name..)

Well, you should have seen our faces! Gutted would be an understatement, but then he laughed, appologised and got on with things. It was just general market research about the bikes we buy and the ones we might buy. Looking at ads on tv and magazines to see what we thought.

Obviously I can't speak for this one (or attend as its miles away) but in my experience its harmless, financially rewarding and may do some good for the long term future of motorcycling......

Reply to this Topic
roseyeric

Oct 11

roseyeric says:

I assume it's

60 notes plus expenses....

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN