Skip to content

Discuss This Nicky Hayden tips Marc Marquez to shine early MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Nicky Hayden tips Marc Marquez to shine early

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Nicky Hayden tips Marc Marquez to shine early

Factory Ducati rider Nicky Hayden says he expects highly rated rookie Marc Marquez to be competitive immediately when the new MotoGP season kicks off in Qatar in early April. Marquez will replace retired double MotoGP world champion Casey Stoner at Repsol Honda in 2013 and several high profile rivals have tipped the teenager to make an instant impact. The latest is American...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 January 2013 12:17)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Marquez will definitely ruffle the establisments feathers and will be on the pace from day 1. probably not going to win the championship though.

By the way Simplebystander Nostro will use any thread any subject to deride ''Mr MotoGP'' Rossi.

Eddl ...  Hayden has nevery been and alien even in his championship year he only won 2 races.  Probably good for top 6 on the Honda though.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Well NH did finish in the top six in his final season on the Honda.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

It is interesting how we think, when someone is in full view constantly say crutchlow we have him as top 5 material but not hayden on equal bikes is cal better than nicky, or is it merely the fact we see more of cal, this year is everyone who beats spies better than him? can you see what im getting at, rossi will be the proof of my argument i hope :) from nowhere to podium, so maybe hayden could as well who knows.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

you're right

Eddl - perception is everything!   I would say that Cal rides harder than Nicky tho' and also Spies - maybe that's an illusion.  I think we all tend to see what we want to see and maybe it's not always reality.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Bigging Marquez up

Crikey Nick, I figured you would 'big up" Ducati rather than HRC. Nevermind.. Afterall you race and ride for Ducati. 21% increase USA. Even more in Canada. Jap manufacturers receding sales across the globe.

Carefull,son ,Carmeletto is watching you as intensely as he's watching your HRC erstwhile team mate. 

Reply to this Topic
klacto

Oct 12

klacto says:

Clever lad

Nicky's a clever lad he knows Marquez is going to go through the MotoGp field like a dose of salts.

Reply to this Topic
moany100

Apr 11

moany100 says:

SO DO I

NUFF SAID

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

saturn

By the way Simplebystander Nostro will use any thread any subject to deride ''Mr MotoGP'' Rossi.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

'Mr MotoGp' lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was here before him and it'll be here after him.

Jeez. Get a grip ffs.

Reply to this Topic
JoeKing

Feb 05

JoeKing says:

Reading between the lines

Curious that Nicky didn't mention Rossi. Perhaps riding with (& outperforming more often than not..fact) the legend doesn't comport with reality.

Judging by Ionnone's competitiveness with the baby Jesus, what could be expected of him had he had the prescience to have chosen Spainish parents? What of Espargaro had he landed at HRC?

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Evenin' Pacey

granted Motorcycle GP's have been with us since the 1940's but I submit that Rossi has been Mr MotoGp for at least 10 years.  He brought MotoGp to the masses and did more to promote the sport than anyone since Barry Sheene. Also during that time he won 7 WC's including 5 back to back. True enough his last 2 years have been pretty lacklustre but even during that time the Rossi crowd-pull was greater than any one else. Even as a loser he still possesses a charisma second to none. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices