Skip to content

Discuss This Nicky Hayden tips Marc Marquez to shine early MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Nicky Hayden tips Marc Marquez to shine early

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Nicky Hayden tips Marc Marquez to shine early

Factory Ducati rider Nicky Hayden says he expects highly rated rookie Marc Marquez to be competitive immediately when the new MotoGP season kicks off in Qatar in early April. Marquez will replace retired double MotoGP world champion Casey Stoner at Repsol Honda in 2013 and several high profile rivals have tipped the teenager to make an instant impact. The latest is American...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 January 2013 12:17)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

You're missing the point big brain..it's the - well what about Rossi - type of response to Stoner criticism that marks you as a bunch of little schoolgirls, unable to deal with what you know holds water.

Do you see the yellow whining on like that?

Rossi ain't perfect, the difference being we know it and accept it..but he is a fk sight more accomplished and we don't need to defend his record, winless two years at Ducati or not.

Pussies the lot of ya...

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Wosi

Can I refer you to my comment a bit further down? The one about you being a moron...

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Christ that is utter tripe too Saturn

Lorenzo is a racer who also wants to win everything. Yes there's a time when pragmatism must come into the thought process and accept there are others faster than you on the day. You can't win a race losing ground to the front runners so what point in over riding? The corollary to that is they all push when a win is on - Lorenzo on Pedrosa at Brno 2012 for instance. Stoner has on many an occasion accepted his fate on the day with lower step podiums or even 4th or 5th places. His crashes invaribly came (most in 2010 - 5) when he was either leading or in with a sniff of victory. Completely the right strategy. He's got two championships under his belt, two clear DNF free seasons - plus the moot point of the Rossi take out at Jerez 2011. He knows how to ride for points.

Incidently I looked up the DNF rates of all the top riders - plus Hayden and Rossi. In their premier class time their seasonal DNF averages are; Hayden 2.3, Lorenzo and Pedrosa 2.0, Stoner 1.9 and Rossi 1.6. Just for amusement purposes I checked out RdeP - average a smidgeon under 5!

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

"Is CHR Buelligan in disguise?"

No Mandy, I'm your mother in disguise - now go to bed..

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Lorenzo wants to win titles.

I'd like to know what his crash record is over the last 3 seasons?

He learnt his lesson early.

Stoner didn't and always stated the championship was just a bonus next to winning..even if it meant crashing and writing off a title challenge.

2010, Stoner crashed 5 times in races, all within 6 laps of the lights going out.

He put himself under pressure 2012 and failed to deal with it.

There was very little strategising.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Nostro

You can't win a race losing ground to the front runners so what point in over riding? The corollary to that is they all push when a win is on.    Don't quite get what your saying as it seems to echo exactly what I said .. or is it just an excuse to have a pop at me

There's nothing in my post that opposes that view - I was saying to CHR that Lorenzo in my opinion was not middle of the road. You can't deny that Lorenzo matured and uses a more measured approach than in that first season..     I've said all along (see previous posts) ... win if you can settle if you can't  ... ''Simples''

On the thread above I suspect that Marquez is going enter the MotoGP arena like a Bull in a China shop.

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

CHR

Yet again I fail to see the relevance of either you or your comments. You're quite obviously not my mother as she's dead and has been for a while. What does your village do when you're on holiday?

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

MandyPanny RamolaDerosa

Sometimes your posts are academically sound and Intelligent (or do you just copy and paste from Google) and other times you act like a c**t.    Tonight you are acting like a c**t.   By the way is your real name ..Norman Bates ?

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Tripitaka

Do you honestly think I care about you or your opinion? Do you really think it, or the multitude of other fuckeroons on here, have any bearing on me or my life whatsoever? Seriously, go and take your head for a shit you clueless cunt.

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Who cares what you care

fkn penis-cranium. If yr so superior take a hike. You obviously can't take the shit you dish out.

Buddha is your destiny ... the fool is your reality.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices