Skip to content

Discuss This Bradley Smith gets premier treatment ahead of Sepang test MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Bradley Smith gets premier treatment ahead of Sepang test

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Bradley Smith gets premier treatment ahead of Sepang test

Bradley Smith sampled elite level sport of a slightly more sedate pace than MotoGP when he was invited to a special training session with Premier League outfit Everton FC this week. The 22-year-old took time out from his own intensive pre-season preparations ahead of his rookie season in MotoGP to visit Everton’s Finch Farm training ground. Smith, who will partner Cal Crutchlow...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 January 2013 16:27)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

he will be a lot fitter than most of those high paid primadonnas anyway

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Bright future

for Bradley then in Everton FC, but not in MotoGP

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

A Bradley Smith article gets posted and Cornbowl appears from nowhere! Smith will be on the pace at Sepang and knocking on the door of the top 6 at Qatar. Great talent who ahs been riding inferior kit for years, now is his chance to shine.

Reply to this Topic
mickdel

May 03

mickdel says:

Southern Comfort

Every time I see a photo of Bradders, I hear duelling banjo/guitar in the background

Reply to this Topic
klacto

Oct 12

klacto says:

Sarky

It will be a change to hear Bradley talking to Mat on the grid instead of that sarky get of a team mate. He seems like a decent enough lad but I think he'll struggle.

Reply to this Topic
klacto

Oct 12

klacto says:

Everton

Everton are cheatings sods anarl.

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Agree Klacto, you'll get a better interview out of him, but also agree he'll struggle. I think you have to believe your the quickest to be the quickest in MotoGP and this lad is talented but too nice.  

Reply to this Topic
moany100

Apr 11

moany100 says:

nice rubbish

everyone who says bradley is to nice has never watched him race he's as tough as they come polite off the bike but rode the wheels off that ill handling tech3 moto2

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

bradley will probably outpoint marquez by the end of the season, he's alot faster than most on here think

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

I did not know Bradley was a Toffee? I reckon Smith is a better rider than the Tech3 Moto2 bike made him out to be? But a Real top rider, i don't think so. He had a great bike in 125. Never really challenged for the title. Then again, when Tech3 offered Cal a ride. I thought he would fail big time. So why shouldn't Bradley do well!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices