Skip to content

Discuss This Bradley Smith gets premier treatment ahead of Sepang test MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Bradley Smith gets premier treatment ahead of Sepang test

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Bradley Smith gets premier treatment ahead of Sepang test

Bradley Smith sampled elite level sport of a slightly more sedate pace than MotoGP when he was invited to a special training session with Premier League outfit Everton FC this week. The 22-year-old took time out from his own intensive pre-season preparations ahead of his rookie season in MotoGP to visit Everton’s Finch Farm training ground. Smith, who will partner Cal Crutchlow...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 January 2013 16:27)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Not gonna say much Bradders will need every piece of luck at Tech 3.

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

Consistant

Bradley might not be so fast as Mark Marquez in one race but over a season he might score as many points. I dont think Marquez is going to handle the pressure of Danny Perdrosa well and will crash and be banned on occasions for dangerous riding. To me Bradley has got very little pressure on him because most people are expecting him to fail where as Marquez  Most people are expecting him to win from the of. Good luck to both of them because they are both world class riders 

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Can he play soccer?

Maybe he should take it up and give someone who actually deserved the tech3 seat a whirl.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

marquez undoubtedly had the best bike on the grid last year, this year he also will, but will have to be sharing it with danny, the m1 isnt far behind either, bradley maybe on a satellite bike but isn't exactly a slow rider. I really rate marquez but he aint gonna be challenging for anything this year this year.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

MrKrabbs

You're about as far off the pace as Smith's going to be, don't you read any  posts unless they relate to 'Bradders', he ain't earned a MotoGP ride, he'd be lucky to get in front of the Ducatis. Are you tipping him for the podium then Mr K lol. 

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Cornbowl

Consistant  top 10's on a bike most riders would struggle to get in the points is why Bradley has earned and deserves his shot at GP's. Be difficult for him to get podiums as we are into the second year of 1000's now and I dont expect the satellite bikes to be as close to the factory bikes as in 2012 however he will be challenging to be best of the rest and will be giving his team mate a lot to think about.

Lets see how he gets on in the test, ill have a virtual tenner with you on 7th or higher.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

MrKrabs

A consistant under-achiever in his final year in Moto2, not worthy of a ride on an M1, those satellite bikes will be quick again this year, and I expect Cal to do well, but Bradley, I'm sorry to say, will be behind all the Ducati's and will only improve his position from around 10th, due to crashers or brakedowns, imo, and I take no pleasure in saying that, so you're on for a virtual tenner.  

Reply to this Topic
comeragh

Aug 12

comeragh says:

Bradley

I think most would agree it is a total waste having bradley on the M1,I dont think he is even good enough for bsb born with a silver spoon in his mouth this one,he will spend the year racing with the crt's i bet even Laverty will finish in front of him in some races

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Comeragh

I don't think most would agree it is a waste having Bradley on the M1 and your comment about Laverty finishing ahead of Brad just shows you up as a bit of dick head who quite abviously knows nothing about motorcycle racing.

Cornbowl, last years Tech3 moto2 bike was a dog, it was 3 years old and over 10 KPH slower down the straights than the top bikes, how you expect him to challenge for wins with such a handicap I dont know, 2011 when his bike was only quite old he was up there mixing it as he will be again this year.

Reply to this Topic
moany100

Apr 11

moany100 says:

CARLOSLAVARDO

Whan you say he had a great bike in 125 but never really challenged for the title second position overall in a world gp championship not good enough for you ?

Check out where Casey Stoner finished in the lower leagues!!!!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices