Skip to content

Discuss This Ben Spies tipped to bounce back in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ben Spies tipped to bounce back in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ben Spies tipped to bounce back in 2013

Ben Spies has been backed to bounce back from a nightmare 2012 MotoGP campaign when he jumps on Ducati’s unforgiving Desmosedici this year. The Texan suffered a wretched second season in Yamaha’s official factory squad last year when a combination of rotten luck and unforced errors saw him slump to a disastrous 10th in the final championship standings. The 2009 World Superbike...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 January 2013 14:39)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

He'll be fine

I'm pretty sure Ben didn't forget how to ride a bike fast, he just had a shitty season. It happens. The guy has won loads of championships, he'll be fine

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

ben to be top duke no problem

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Eddl, you're forgetting a certain Italian..

..and I'm not talking about Mr Dovizioso.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

Nope im not IMO and only mine i think ben has the class and speed to be top duke, dovi will run him close BUT tis spies for me, as for iannone how many spare parts they got?

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Hmmm !

Does anyone believe that the Ducati junior team will get equal support to the senior factory team.  I know they say yes  but don't you think Dovi and Hayden will get any new development parts a couple of races before the juniors ??

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Your at the bar...

She's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen, She flirts with you, rolls the straw in her drink with her tongue and then sucks long and hard, she winks and then beckons you to the dance floor, Her moves are amazing and you fall into her web, you follow enchanted, You buy her drinks all night, then take her back to your place, your so excited you cant believe you luck!!!! you slowly take her clothes off, her body is incredible , you heart pounds with a feeling like you've never felt before!!! your in love!!! you finally peel her knickers down.... and a cock falls forward... welcome your a spies fan..

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

BB

I think he means that Spies is a transvestite ??? Not the first time in its history that GP's have had one !!!!

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

CCB

you speaking from experience ?

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

no

Elbowz is though

Reply to this Topic
TeamPunkass

Jan 10

TeamPunkass says:

Saturn

At this point I don't think Ducati has anything to gain by not keeping the Jr squad at the same spec as Hayden/Dovi.

They're way behind the curve at this point, are have problems with the satellite Hondas and Yamahas. Plus they could've just kept things as is with the Pramac team instead of bringing them in-house.

I'm interested to see how all 4 riders rate after the first test.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle