Skip to content

Discuss This Ben Spies tipped to bounce back in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ben Spies tipped to bounce back in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ben Spies tipped to bounce back in 2013

Ben Spies has been backed to bounce back from a nightmare 2012 MotoGP campaign when he jumps on Ducati’s unforgiving Desmosedici this year. The Texan suffered a wretched second season in Yamaha’s official factory squad last year when a combination of rotten luck and unforced errors saw him slump to a disastrous 10th in the final championship standings. The 2009 World Superbike...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 January 2013 14:39)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Milkybars

Please remind me who finished in front of your mommy's boy on a sat yam, i know Dovi was one of em but who was the other...?

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Remind me

what rider finishes 12th overall and confidently takes a Rookie of the Year trophy. I heard Spies upturned it thinking it was a bar stool and Muchtooslow went apeshit. Running around like a baboon, flinging tools, ripping leathers and swinging from the chains, then Momma Spies bitch slap him into submission.

Is that the name you want me to remind you about.

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Wrong

Its Crutch-Low, two syllables. I know you slack jaw yokel, hill billy yanks have trouble with Pronunciation but come on! Cal and the rest of the tech 3 squad were the ones who showed a factory boy (mr big time let down spies) how it is done in on a thou in 2012. As much as I like spies I honestly don't think he is going to be finishing ahead of Cal or even the ging in 2013 and if he does, then.... he as exceeded my expectations, i am not holding my breath though.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

National blinkers Milky

Spies was given the factory year seat on the back of a similar to the results Crutchlow achieved last Year. The major difference is Crutchlow is getting better each year and is battling at the sharp end on INFERIOR equipment. Little side bet for this season, Crutchlow will hammer Spies in the overall standings, he's not mentally weak like your mummys boy.

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

CCB

God he is a proper mummy's boy ent he!

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

CCB

God, he is a proper mummy's boy ent he!

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

I was watching a clip on

You tube the other night, and i thought it was a still picture of Spies from sliverstone, turns out if was an action clip, but the naked eye couldnt detect the movementuntil a marshall cycled past in the back ground......

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

I was watching a clip on

Youtube the other night too. It was a junior mino moto race and one of the kids visor steamed up because of the wet weather so had to pit in and his mummy had to wipe it for him... Just reminded me of spies.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

another interesting

American fact. If you add up the points score by both Americans on factory bikes plus the wild card from last season. They still didnt score as many points as Dovi did last year. And wasnt Spies supposed to OWN him all by himself...... Just a thought.

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

LOL

In less than 2 years Spies have already done what Dovi did in his 5 years and that is get a pole and a win.

Shameful since he has always been on the best equipped bikes of Honda and Yamaha. Next!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices