Skip to content

Discuss This Ben Spies tipped to bounce back in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ben Spies tipped to bounce back in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ben Spies tipped to bounce back in 2013

Ben Spies has been backed to bounce back from a nightmare 2012 MotoGP campaign when he jumps on Ducati’s unforgiving Desmosedici this year. The Texan suffered a wretched second season in Yamaha’s official factory squad last year when a combination of rotten luck and unforced errors saw him slump to a disastrous 10th in the final championship standings. The 2009 World Superbike...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 January 2013 14:39)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kmcg

Jan 04

kmcg says:

Carleanboy you re a fuckin troll , why would anybody write that shite ?

Reply to this Topic
kmcg

Jan 04

kmcg says:

Carleanboy you re a fuckin troll , why would anybody write that shite ?

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

KMCQ

Its simple really, its true, 88 points from a factory rider, hailed as the next alien etc by all the deluded fans who bought the hype, well it was just that hype. when people argue over Stoner and rossi, they all have some valid points. To try defend Spies record on a factory bike is a joke , a failure with a capital F. Troll you say? like i give to shits. Theres no poor riders in moto GP but 10th overall with only 6 factory bikes in the field? piss poor effort which no one would defend.

Reply to this Topic
HOSBUSA

Sep 09

HOSBUSA says:

Ben's ride last year was a total shed ! ! ! There is no denying that. He had no chance of getting anywhere near the top half of the grid.

Good luck to you Ben !!! Hope you get a decent ride this year mate !! I am amazed at how you maintained your professional cool faced with all that last year.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Ben Spies tipped to bounce back in 2013

Lets just wait and see I say I hope he does well and if he does the full works ride could come on offer wouldn't bet against it.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Elbowz

The Pramac bike is a full factory bike...

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

I take it they mean bounce back off the gravel ,tarmac, armco, tyres or another ducati take your pick. .. If his team couldn't figure out the yam?@$@? one of two things will happen, either this year will be even worse or by some weird twist of fate what's completely wrong on the yam actually works on the duke though they won't know why.. Can't help thinking spies was hampered by his inexperienced team last year. Not convinced th educati i she answer but looking forward to seeing how he goes.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

ccb

A genius like Stoner only managed to win three races, after he had signed for Honda for the following season and adopted a bin it or win it approach for the rest of the year in 2010.

-------------------------------------------

That's been Caseys moto throughout his career bud.

Reply to this Topic
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

It's not 1st April is it?????????????

Reply to this Topic
ambushed61

Nov 10

ambushed61 says:

The infamous duo Dratman and boyblunder try to solve one of the riddlers puzzles , keep watchin the bat channel folks .

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices