Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN January 23: First tests - Honda CB1100 and MV Agusta F4! General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN January 23: First tests - Honda CB1100 and MV Agusta F4!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

New MCN January 23: First tests - Honda CB1100 and MV Agusta F4!

In this week's MCN, out January 23, we have world-first tests of Honda's new CB1100 and MV Agusta's updated F4. We finish up our Dakar coverage with reports on the winners and losers, as well as talking to all the Brits Also this week: A free pull-out chart on understanding the new learner laws. In sport: New Ducati boss tells us why Rossi was...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 January 2013 12:02)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

Headlines

So, on the front cover of the paper it has Ducati boss "Rossi was totally wrong" yet on the article page is says 'Rossi was wrong' ... there is a huge difference between those two remarks, why the sensationalism on the front page ? 

Reply to this Topic
bikemad123

Mar 09

bikemad123 says:

wel if rossi starts winning races again hes gonna make this guy and ducati look right arses! nothing like putting yourself and the team under pressre in your first week of a new job thmbs up ay!   

Reply to this Topic
bikemad123

Mar 09

bikemad123 says:

or was he bout to say rossi was wrong to leave ?

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

CB1100

"When I were a lad" I bought an old mans Suzuki GS850g, It was big and heavy and comfy and smooth. Now I'm an "Old man" I wouldn't mind giving this bike a go. Will book a test soon.

Reply to this Topic
1050cc

May 09

1050cc says:

"New Ducati Boss: "Rossi Was Wrong" Bet he wouldn't be saying that if Rossi hadn't told them to go fuck themselves.

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Snev!!!

I had a GS1000G in the early 80s and have fond memories of touring Cornwall on it. I sold it to a guy just up the road from me and he kept it for 23 years!! I still see it at local bike meets and it still looks good. Perhaps I should have kept it!

Reply to this Topic
bikemad123

Mar 09

bikemad123 says:

satnav

hey suppose the best thing about touring cornwall was the road leading out of it! 

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

bikemad123!

That was back in the days before i discovered mainland Europe. I was a bit of a late developer when it comes to continental touring. I was 42 before I went on a bike to France. What a lot of wasted years! Never mind, I'm trying to make up for lost time now!

Reply to this Topic
bikemad123

Mar 09

bikemad123 says:

satnav

just get fed up riding tho roads everyday an i will probaly be 42 by the time i have enough money to go tour france lol although the tt is higher in my bucket list 

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Touring Cornwall

Has to be much better than touring Kansas.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices