Skip to content

MV-AGUSTA Video: MV Agusta F4 first ride F4 1000

You are in... Forums > MV-AGUSTA > F4 1000 > Video: MV Agusta F4 first ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Neeves  says:

Video: MV Agusta F4 first ride

It may look the same as the old one, but the new F4 is totally new. It has the short-stroke engine from the old flagship RR model and a host of chassis tweaks. MCN travelled to the Valencia GP circuit in Spain to see what makes it tick and also tried the top-spec RR with the latest Ohlins electronically-adjustable suspension.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (23 January 2013 09:54)

Post a message in F4 1000

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
chriswren

Jul 09

chriswren says:

God I love the look of this bike, must feel balistic (have a MY10 F4 and that is certainly no pussycat) and the new detailing looks gorgeous but would you really trust MV to do electronics?

Mine is now sorted but it took 9 months of quibbling with MV to get it sorted (had to replace the loom and ECU) after all the electrics went while at Snetterton hmmmm and don't want to have to do that again.

It is a difficult beast to ride, you have to give it 110% everywhere as anything else and it just feels twitchy. 

There are other 1000's for having fun, this one is for polishing   :-S

Reply to this Topic
KawaBootie

Jul 10

KawaBootie says:

Great vid

Really appreciate the continuing improvements to the quality of these MCN vids guys - when are you going to ditch the paper and go purely online?

Reply to this Topic
chriswren

Jul 09

chriswren says:

@KawaBootie when everyone starts paying for online content    :-P

I'd rather a full transcript as I can't really watch video at work.........  not that it stops me, just that my boss really knows that I'm not working when he can hear motorbike noises coming from my laptop.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

chriswren

i have just one word for you....headphones :wink:

I'm with KawaB, i'd pay for a weekly downloadable version...please make it so MCN :smile

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
StreetrodR

Oct 10

StreetrodR says:

Is the pointless music really necessary when we're trying to listen to one of the best sounds in bikes? I want music like that I can stand in an elevator....

Anyway, still saving for my MV.

Reply to this Topic
PingCrosby

Jul 07

PingCrosby says:

Stunner

Beautiful bike

Reply to this Topic
4418geoffg

Aug 07

4418geoffg says:

Sack the music!!  I!StreetrodR I'm with you! 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices