Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati factory support vital for Andrea Iannone MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ducati factory support vital for Andrea Iannone

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ducati factory support vital for Andrea Iannone

MotoGP rookie Andrea Iannone believes his hopes of succeeding in the new look Pramac Ducati squad will be given a massive boost by Ducati’s commitment to offer him full factory support in 2013. In a bid to reduce the performance gap to rivals Honda and Yamaha. Ducati has changed its strategy for the forthcoming world championship campaign and will bring its...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (23 January 2013 10:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

With regard to Qatar 2009..

..you have no argument left.

You resorted to long winded drivel and chicanery because every single point you raised was blown to smitherenes. Instead of admitting you may have been mistaken and hadn't considered some of my counter reasoning, you made excuses like a little girl..in fact, just like Casey Stoner has done all his career.

Is there any wonder wosi loses patience with you?

Stoner broke his own ankle, just like Rossi broke his own leg. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

If Rossi was behind, under pressure from his team mate and cracked..what gives you the right to absolve Stoner? It was much later in the season, time was running out and not only was he getting beaten by his team mate, he was a lot further behind the guy leading the championship. Flip fkn flop.

Wosi's disdain for Stoner is evident, not beacuase his ability on a bike is overstated or he's of questionable moral fibre..

No, it's because of the ease at which his humourless, lemming-like fans can be taken apart while under the misguided impression they've actually done some good.   

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Wosi...

"Hedgey..None, nada, not relevant."

You said Faster... I've come up with a blanket 17 stats that say Casey was faster in 2010 than Rossi in 2011 when they were riding as fast as they could competing against the clock & each other for a place on the grid... you've cherry picked a tiny handful that could be used as evidence to the contrary. He was faster in all but one qualifying session over the 2 years... but you say that's irrelevant 'cos it doesn't suit your argument... surprise surprise... whether you count them as relevant or not is irrelevant to me & I think everyone else can make their own minds up. You're clutching at straws again.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I think everyone else can make their own minds up.

By some of the past responses to your feeble comments delivered in that typically lacklustre manner hedgey..I think most have already made their mind up about you.

Wetting yourself over testing, practice and QP may do it for you and I appreciate you've wasted your time and feel pissed nobody give a shit about what you say..but it's the racing most of us set stall by. 

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

crashes

No wosi, I don't think either stoner or rossi cracked under pressure from a team-mate, I think both had practice crashes as happens to most riders every year, rossi rather  infrequently compared to most over his career, and unfortunately on these occasions suffered significant injuries. I am not aware of either making excuses, stoner in fact said "that's racing" and didn't even reiterate his previous criticism of the track.

Given that they crashed, other than it being unfortunate for them,  and pedrosa  and lorenzo didn't, credit to lorenzo and pedrosa with no need for further conclusions concerning stoner and rossi. I actually think rossi had a fair shot at the title if he hadn't crashed.

I have not run out of arguments regarding stoner, rossi and qatar, I have realised the futility of arguing with someone  with such a capacity to see bias in others and assume its absence in himself.  It is entirely obvious that many things can influence fastest laps and race times compared across years, as everyone told you when you raised the argument in the first place. I also obviously agree that yamaha and honda improved their bikes more than ducati in recent years, but if it is creditable for rossi on the 2011 ducati to be close to his fastest lap on the winning yamaha in 2010, I don't see why stoner's fastest lap in 2009 on  the bike for which you have so condemned him is also not of some relevance.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Wosi...

So Stoner was faster most of the time... you agree that bit... yeah? You can see that... yeah? Just most of the time wasn't racing... when you can actually only come up with a tiny number of disputed stats the rest of which presumably prove the opposite. Are you saying Rossi didn't really try in qualifying?... after deriding Stoner for doing the fewest laps you now say they don't count 'cos Rossi wasn't really trying?

:blink:

"I think most have already made their mind up about you."

Thank you... I like to think that people think twice before posting nonsensical crap on here now... but there are always some exceptions to the rule.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I'm feeling magnanimous..

..after my little rant.

At the risk of shooting myself in the foot after the throttle cable comment.

I think there is some contradiction in what he says however, that is maybe worth discussion..?

Stoner on the Indy crash.

http://www.sportrider.com/news/146_12010_hayden_stoner_electronics_reason_for_indy_highside_crashes/viewall.html

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

wosi

..but it's the racing most of us set stall by

---------------------------------------------------------------

Racing.....................Be the first over the line in whatever fashion and you win. Football 'racing'.................Score more than the others in whatever fashion and you win. 

But i guess you mean 'the show' bud?

I guess Usain Bolt winds you up?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Que?

What are you getting at PissyCasey?

Have you been on the sherry again you silly old sod?

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Oooooooooh, 'pissycasey'? You normally leave that kind of abuse to others bud.

One sherry for me to your two i guess?

I'll do my best to catch up though bud.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Andrea Ianone will be the best Duke rider this season. Way more talent and fighting spirit than Spies, Dovi and Hayden. Verry underated rider, this Italian nr 29!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices