Skip to content

Discuss This MCN columnist Kevin Ash dies General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > MCN columnist Kevin Ash dies

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

MCN columnist Kevin Ash dies

MCN is deeply saddened to report the death of long-time columnist, former staffer and hugely respected freelance motorcycle journalist Kevin Ash. ‘Ashy’, as he was fondly known throughout the motorcycling industry, died following an accident during a BMW press launch in South Africa on Tuesday. BMW have released the following official statement: “It is with deep regret that BMW Motorrad confirms the fatal...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (23 January 2013 12:58)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gun-hoel

Sep 02

gun-hoel says:

Kevin Ash

Deeply sorry to learn that Kevin Ash is gone. Will miss his insight and well written articles.....always the first I used to read in my MCN. Condolances to his family. RIP.

Reply to this Topic
chriscg

Jan 10

chriscg says:

shocking news

and so very terible....

Ive been reading mcn for a few years now and nearly always read Kevins colums in full.

Il miss your weekly words as im sure so will many others,so sad to learn this.

My thoughts go to family and close friends

R.i.p  Kevin Ash

Reply to this Topic
bigleggy2

May 07

bigleggy2 says:

I can't beleive this,so sad.Going to miss you Kev,both here and on your website.

Reply to this Topic
davethescoot

Apr 11

davethescoot says:

Sad news

I didn't always agree with him, but on some subjects he 'really new his stuf'f.

RIP

Kevin.

Reply to this Topic
Gra46

Mar 10

Gra46 says:

Really shocked and sadened to read this news. Kevin's articles were always good to read. He was a true motorcyclist through and through. Condolonces to his Family and friends

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

RIP Kevin Ash

Really sad to read this as I enjoyed his column in MCN ever week. His technical insight was brilliant, but more so, his easy style of writing which enabled the technical detail to be understood by all.

Condolences to his family, friends and those who worked with him. I am sure I won't be the only fan that'll miss him and the pages of MCN will be far emptier without him.

Reply to this Topic
burningbush

Jul 09

burningbush says:

Sad news

Whilst rarely agreeing with him, he was a man of integrity and passion. Condolences to his family & friends. RIP

Reply to this Topic
burningbush

Jul 09

burningbush says:

Sad news

Whilst rarely agreeing with him, he was a man of integrity and passion. Condolences to his family & friends. RIP

Reply to this Topic
frankglover930@hotmail.com

Dec 07

kevin ash

Really shocked and saddened to hear about Kevin. His column was always informative and wad the first page I go to every week. RIP Ashy.

Reply to this Topic
amirttnn

Nov 09

amirttnn says:

I am so shoked from the Kevin's death,

condolences to his family and friends.

Amir

Israel.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy