Skip to content

General Antone know how a dog copes with one eye?? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Antone know how a dog copes with one eye??

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Antone know how a dog copes with one eye??

no not a joke, my daughters Patterdale went out on Monday and shot through some brambles and tore the lens in one eye, vet decided it would be best to take his eye out:upset: Just wondered if he'll mange perfectly well with just one

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (23 January 2013 13:37)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

BB....

blimey, to coin a Brucie phrase "didn't she do well..." that's a lot of doggy to shift around.  Is the chocolate lab yours as well?  Used to 'babysit' a friends, bloomin thing was dopey as.......as well as the usual loopiness !!

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

yes Chester is mine too

god forbid, my daughter looked after them at the weekend, Chester gave her a black eye when he woke her up Saturday morning . He likes to dig the bed when it's time to get up.

He is a sweetie but an absolute nightmare. He doesn't chew anything but I think he has found a stash of speed. Everything he does is at 100mph.

He gets on big girls nerves as he seems to think she is his mum, so he gets a big paw clout sometimes!!

Soft lot aren't we??

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Chester

at xmas

Attached images:

1. IMG_0272  
  2. IMG_0274  
Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

crappy camera skills

again, but you get the idea:smile

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

yup !

never had my own dog, despite being brought up with alsations.....never seemed to be the 'right' time, but have happily 'sat' friends and families....including a friends Irish Wolfhound and m-in-laws Yorkshire Terrier at the same time !...always made sure the wolfie didn't go hungry.:blink:.:laugh:

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

yes Ian

her name is Missy monkey, I think she is 3 inches shorter than the uks tallest dog, she is 33 inches to the shoulder and the tallest is 36.

She is a true gentle giant but is very protective of me,Chester and the car:shock:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle