Skip to content

General i want a sex change !!! Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > i want a sex change !!!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

i want a sex change !!!

Teacher asks the kids in class: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Little Johnny: "I wanna be a billionaire, going to the most expensive clubs, get the best bitch, give her a Ferrari worth over a million bucks, an apartment in Copacabana, a mansion in Paris , a jet to travel through Europe , an Infinite Visa Card and to make love to her five times a day".

The teacher, shocked, and not knowing what to do with the bad behaviour of the child decides not to give importance to what he said and then continues the lesson . . . . "

And you, Tanya ......................?

“I wanna be Johnny's bitch!”

cos i wanna be johnnys BITCH anorl !!!

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (23 January 2013 17:57)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

I'm

sure i never said Tabasco was ugly.....:lol::wacko:

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

TABASCO

YOUR COOKED M8 BUT WE ALL LOVE:ph43r: YA MAN

Reply to this Topic
Tabasco

May 09

Tabasco says:

Weasel

I am actually registered disabled after a motorcycle accident so I can longer look after myself (fighting wise) so if you'd like to repeat what you said to my dogs (who incidently help me a lot) faces please be my guest if your man enough to step from behind your screen!

The last time I went to a bike meet (back of my mates trike) more than half the guys had long hair (way longer than mine) so that means their all pussy fucking trannies then? Is that what your saying?

I would also like to challenge any guy on here who can genuinly say that at the age of 40, you look half as good as me to show his face! Let go of your jelously my friends. It'll only destroy you! I'm happy in my life doing my own thing and not trying to rub people up the wrong way.

I feel sorry for your insecurrities weasel. I hope you get over them some day and learn to love people instead of ripping them to bits as easy targets. Every man has his weakness.

:smile

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Tabasco

sorry to hear about your accident m8, and i'm glad you still get out on your mates trike :smile

But if you post an edited picture of yourself in the over 18 section on a train wreak of a thread that's titled "I want a sex changed" and claim you're the best looking bloke on here,what the fuck do you expect? :blink:

Reply to this Topic
Tabasco

May 09

Tabasco says:

Mate

anyone that read my post could clearly see I was joking from the 4 smiley faces I put up (and trying to make a few friends) and the comment about me being in the middle but, I don't think I warrented the abuse towards me, 18 or not. I can take a laugh as much as the next bloke but the things said about my care dogs and myself were out of order. Pubs are over 18's, would I be subjected to the same abuse if I walked into one? Over 18 page doesn't mean, be abused for the way you look forum. It means content not suitable for minors. Well that was my understanding of it anyway.

Yes, it's nice to be back on (sort of) wheels. I was never a trike lover but it's the closest I got now. Me mate is great for taking me out to meets now and again. I do miss it all I have to say.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

I'm sorry you see it that way

If it's any consolation i've likened to bodybuilding dwarf that sells tequila shots, been accused of being a crossdresser, someone even wished i'd fall off my bike :shock:, so welcome to the club m8 :smile

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Preunit....

They must be  jealous of ya.. and that very fit body of yours.:biggrin::wink:

Tabasco...  try not to take it too personal....  i know its not easy ,Ive had my share of bitchin and you do get over it...:smile:upset:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Mrs H

you need to pm Krismus as he is the pres of NACD (National Association of Crossdressing Dawrfs) they appear to have quite a following on here :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices