You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Legal > aprillia scarabeo 100cc 52plate

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

symon1970

Aug 12

symon1970 says:

aprillia scarabeo 100cc 52plate

Hi all, we bought the above bike for my son for his 19th birthday in october since then it has been back to the dealer 8 times for a variety of faults including cutting out, not starting , back wheel seizing twice whilst riding and a loose back wheel (came back loose after being fixed). the bike had 236km on the clock from new. The bike is in being fixed at the moment and my son has lost all confidence in the bike. Can any one offer any advice from a legal stand point regarding asking for our money back? Or trading it back to the dealer for a different bike? any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Simon.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (23 January 2013 20:13)

Post a message in Legal

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
symon1970

Aug 12

symon1970 says:

C.A.B.

my son phoned cab today and explained what's gone on and they have said we're entitled to return the bike and get a full refund. They have given us a template letter to send to the garage, cab have also passed all details on to trading standards so as it stands at the moment it's looking like the garage are in for a whole lot of agro! I did try to settle this without going down this road but the garage would not help at all

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices